A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

alanair
Mullet

Leinster Rugby Experience app

Post by alanair »

Not sure if others have this experience... got this email at 1558

Act fast to claim your FREE Seat Upgrade for Leinster Rugby vs Zebre
Leinster Rugby sent you a free seat upgrade for Anglesea Stand Block D at Leinster Rugby vs Zebre on 02/12/16 7:30 PM.
Claim my seat upgrade -- mobile phone only
Inventory is limited and this offer is available on a first-come, first-served basis. We want you to enjoy this opportunity, so make sure to claim your offer now!
Tap the link above on your mobile phone to claim your seat upgrade now. Please note that you'll still need separate, primary tickets to enter the event.
Ask a question
Need help? Have some feedback? Want someone to chat with? Shoot us an email listen@expapp.com

Got online at 1600 to be told seat was gone....

I reckon its a scam...
cormac
Rob Kearney

Re: Leinster Rugby Experience app

Post by cormac »

I got the same e-mail at 12.58pm today and it says it was sent at 12.46 so that's probably why the seats were all gone by 4pm
Look out Itchy, he's Irish
LeinsterLeader
Seán Cronin

Post by LeinsterLeader »

alanair wrote:Not sure if others have this experience... got this email at 1558

Act fast to claim your FREE Seat Upgrade for Leinster Rugby vs Zebre
Leinster Rugby sent you a free seat upgrade for Anglesea Stand Block D at Leinster Rugby vs Zebre on 02/12/16 7:30 PM.
Claim my seat upgrade -- mobile phone only
Inventory is limited and this offer is available on a first-come, first-served basis. We want you to enjoy this opportunity, so make sure to claim your offer now!
Tap the link above on your mobile phone to claim your seat upgrade now. Please note that you'll still need separate, primary tickets to enter the event.
Ask a question
Need help? Have some feedback? Want someone to chat with? Shoot us an email listen@expapp.com

Got online at 1600 to be told seat was gone....

I reckon its a scam...
Similar. I got a free Goody bag. Went on to collect and it was gone. Bet it was gonna be fantastic too :(
alanair
Mullet

Post by alanair »

these scam artists need to be outed..
I hope that this is not sanctioned by either Leinster Rugby or Leinster Fans
LeinsterLeader
Seán Cronin

Post by LeinsterLeader »

alanair wrote:these scam artists need to be outed..
I hope that this is not sanctioned by either Leinster Rugby or Leinster Fans
The worst thing about it was that when I went to collect it they said "I was too slow"

Not bad enough no goody bag but they had to call me names too. For shame Leinster, for shame :(
nc6000
Mullet

Post by nc6000 »

How about this from the Bath game, a complimentary upgrade for only €20........bargain.

LeinsterLeader
Seán Cronin

Post by LeinsterLeader »

nc6000 wrote:How about this from the Bath game, a complimentary upgrade for only €20........

Ha I got one of them too. I assumed I must have messed up somewhere so paid the money and said no more. Now that is a scam :lol:
nc6000
Mullet

Post by nc6000 »

I'm querying this with them at the moment. The email I got earlier about the app reminded me to enquire how a "complimentary" upgrade can cost €20.

I was also too slow to claim my goody bag earlier.
LeinsterLeader
Seán Cronin

Post by LeinsterLeader »

nc6000 wrote:I'm querying this with them at the moment. The email I got earlier about the app reminded me to enquire how a "complimentary" upgrade can cost €20.

Be grateful if you let me know how you get on. If you get any joy I might as well query it too.
nc6000
Mullet

Post by nc6000 »

LeinsterLeader wrote:
nc6000 wrote:I'm querying this with them at the moment. The email I got earlier about the app reminded me to enquire how a "complimentary" upgrade can cost €20.

Be grateful if you let me know how you get on. If you get any joy I might as well query it too.
Will do.

I have to say that it does feel like a scam but it is being promoted via the Leinster Rugby Tickets email address.
LeinsterLeader
Seán Cronin

Post by LeinsterLeader »

nc6000 wrote:
LeinsterLeader wrote:

Will do.

I have to say that it does feel like a scam but it is being promoted via the Leinster Rugby Tickets email address.
Ah I'm sure its above board alright. Probably just glitches in the system.