Coaching Ticket

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

LeRouxIsPHat
Jamie Heaslip

Re: Coaching Ticket

Post by LeRouxIsPHat »

Dave Cahill wrote:The thing he's best at is where our coaching team is strongest
Making outhalves?
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

LeRouxIsPHat wrote:
Dave Cahill wrote:The thing he's best at is where our coaching team is strongest
Making outhalves?
:lol:
I have Bumbleflex
Peg Leg
Rob Kearney

Post by Peg Leg »

LeRouxIsPHat wrote:
Making outhalves?
Brilliant
"It was Mrs O'Leary's cow"
Daniel Sullivan
simonokeeffe
Jamie Heaslip

Post by simonokeeffe »

retaining rugby league converts?

just read as well their Japanese/Tongan 8 has been sacked for fighting with their physio
Retired from babbling. Can be found on twittter @okeeffesimon
Peg Leg
Rob Kearney

Post by Peg Leg »

Feels like we have been talking about Mike Ford all summer.

One would imagine that Vern is flying kites in Nucifora/Browne's line of sight at the moment.
Daniel Sullivan
simonokeeffe
Jamie Heaslip

Post by simonokeeffe »

Peg Leg wrote:Feels like we have been talking about Mike Ford all summer.

One would imagine that Vern is flying kites in Nucifora/Browne's line of sight at the moment.
would he like working under Joe

did well at Clermont, but how much of that was Joe and isnt Cotter another forwards guy? So he comes in as a replacement for Leo

I still think Cotter has something to offer, Scotland job is thankless and handicapped beyond belief, but he is well out of the picture for any Super Rugby jobs
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

All of it was Joe - hasn't won a pot since
I have Bumbleflex
molloyjh
Mullet

Post by molloyjh »

Dave Cahill wrote:All of it was Joe - hasn't won a pot since
Exactly. Took a hugely talented Clermont team that should have dominated France at the time and won at least 1 HEC, yet without Joe they couldn't win a thing. Cotter is a good coach, but not a particularly great one I wouldn't say. Didn't he also have a go at the a few Clermont players in the press when he was still coaching them?
LeRouxIsPHat
Jamie Heaslip

Post by LeRouxIsPHat »

They didn't win a whole lot with Joe either though did they?

The way Cotter left Clermont would put me off him. I don't think he comes across well in general but I wouldn't doubt that he's a good coach.
Gearzbox2
Knowledgeable

Post by Gearzbox2 »

Bit unrelated but didn't know where else to post in relation to this

Saw the list of injuries there
Not great reading, presume Irish lads will get back in the next few weeks probably depending on gametine on the tour
Saw the Kearney brothers, Sean O'Brien and J heaslip opened another bar
Barring Jamie it would be nice to see the former 3 string a few games together before maybe opening another booze establishment
Seems like their prerogatives are all over the place
Just my humble opinion
cormac
Rob Kearney

Post by cormac »

Gearzbox2 wrote:Bit unrelated but didn't know where else to post in relation to this

Not great reading, presume Irish lads will get back in the next few weeks probably depending on gametine on the tour
Barring Jamie it would be nice to see the former 3 string a few games together before maybe opening another booze establishment
Just my humble opinion
You do understand they're not involved in the actual construction of the pub or working behind the bar, right?
Look out Itchy, he's Irish
arsebiscuits1
Mullet

Post by arsebiscuits1 »

Gearzbox2 wrote:Bit unrelated but didn't know where else to post in relation to this

Just my humble opinion
Agree 100%
Restuarant is clearly the business to be in. You'd wonder how this poor decision making will transfer onto the rugby pitch.
Also what sort of message does it send?
When will people think of the children
He's gotten awfully fond of that brick
molloyjh
Mullet

Post by molloyjh »

cormac wrote:

Just my humble opinion
You do understand they're not involved in the actual construction of the pub or working behind the bar, right?
Are you sure Jamie wasn't down there in his bare feet with his headphones on? :lol:
Peg Leg
Rob Kearney

Post by Peg Leg »

molloyjh wrote:
cormac wrote:

Just my humble opinion
Are you sure Jamie wasn't down there in his bare feet with his headphones on? :lol:
Yeah but it's OK for Jamie,the others need to string together some good games before they can secure a future outside of the game.
Daniel Sullivan
molloyjh
Mullet

Post by molloyjh »

Fair point. It's Seanie I'd worry about. First the farm, now the bars. Sure it's no wonder he's injured the whole time.
simonokeeffe
Jamie Heaslip

Post by simonokeeffe »

molloyjh wrote:Fair point. It's Seanie I'd worry about. First the farm, now the bars. Sure it's no wonder he's injured the whole time.
Culchies are mad for the work
Gearzbox2
Knowledgeable

Post by Gearzbox2 »

cormac wrote:

Just my humble opinion
Are you trying to insult my intelligence, of course I don't think there down there mixing cement
It's strange nobody seems to see my point of view
12 games between both Rob and Sean in a season
Dave not far behind
Incredibly mixed performances from them 3
Bar jamie who seems to have the mix well I think the other 3 should maybe put more effort into getting on to the pitch and playing well before opening more booze establishments
That's just me.....
Gearzbox2
Knowledgeable

Post by Gearzbox2 »

molloyjh wrote:Fair point. It's Seanie I'd worry about. First the farm, now the bars. Sure it's no wonder he's injured the whole time.
Yeh maybe the 2 bars, 100 acre farm are getting in the way of actually getting fit and playing rugby
Keep shelving out the 400k a year for the 5 games
How bad sure, 80k a game...that's NFL money
cormac
Rob Kearney

Post by cormac »

Gearzbox2 wrote:
cormac wrote:

Just my humble opinion
Are you trying to insult my intelligence, of course I don't think there down there mixing cement
It's strange nobody seems to see my point of view
12 games between both Rob and Sean in a season
Dave not far behind
Incredibly mixed performances from them 3
Bar jamie who seems to have the mix well I think the other 3 should maybe put more effort into getting on to the pitch and playing well before opening more booze establishments
That's just me.....
Do you seriously think these players have a poor recent injury record because they own a couple of bars? If so, give yourself an uppercut.
Look out Itchy, he's Irish
arsebiscuits1
Mullet

Post by arsebiscuits1 »

Gearzbox2 wrote:
Yeh maybe the 2 bars, 100 acre farm are getting in the way of actually getting fit and playing rugby
Keep shelving out the 400k a year for the 5 games
How bad sure, 80k a game...that's NFL money
My god Gearz (Medinah?) you've it all figured out! Truly gives me faith in God that he sent people like yourself down. You've it figured out.

Get the Phone Book out immediately, get the IRFUs number and demand to speak to the powers that be. You've the solution.
He's gotten awfully fond of that brick