Team Exchange

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

Meathman99

Team Exchange

Post by Meathman99 »

I was unable to go to the Edinburgh game due to a wedding so I put my ticket up on the team exchange. The ticket was sold and I was supposed to be credited the amount. I went into Leinster app to upgrade to the blue room and notice that the account on the app showed zero. Does anyone know were you can find out your account amount and why it would not show on the app even though I'm logged into it with same e-mail account as my season ticket? Thanks in advance
R-Dog
Graduate

Re: Team Exchange

Post by R-Dog »

If you have renewed and are paying by installments it could have been deducted from this months
awaaf
Bookworm

Re: Team Exchange

Post by awaaf »

There are a few things going on here. Ticket exchange and the Leinster App - Blue room stuff are separate ways of selling season ticket tickets and getting value for same. They are not interchangeable. The ticket exchange option results in credit in your leinster ticketmaster account - the one where you pay for your season ticket. Credit here can go against your next season ticket and in the past could be used for pro12 playoff tickets (not sure if this still works). Season Ticket tickets offloaded via the app can be used for Blue Room upgrades and other app upgrades. I have used the first option but not the second.