What are you most looking forward to seeing this season?

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

enby
Rhys Ruddock

Re: What are you most looking forward to seeing this season?

Post by enby »

maps wrote:I know they're not much of a team anymore, but looking forward to getting the home game v Munster back to the RDS
The games in the Aviva just aren't the same
Surely we should be keeping the Aviva Pro-12 game for the one against the Champions? That would go down well in Limerick
simonokeeffe
Jamie Heaslip

Post by simonokeeffe »

maps wrote:I know they're not much of a team anymore, but looking forward to getting the home game v Munster back to the RDS
Theyll be a different beast this season but yeah big time
Retired from babbling. Can be found on twittter @okeeffesimon
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

enby wrote:
Surely we should be keeping the Aviva Pro-12 game for the one against the Champions? That would go down well in Limerick
It would. We'd be lucky to draw 20k and it would end up costing Leinster money. The Shannon would be driven into a tidal surge with all the laughter emanating from the former soviet republic.

We don't play Munster in the Aviva becuase they're good, or because we're good, or because they're bad or because we're bad. We don't offer the game as some reward, or as a mark of respect. We play Munster in the Aviva because its the game that will draw the biggest crowd and make the most money for Leinster Rugby. The number of Munster people who would support Munster in the Dublin cachement area and the ease of travel from parts of Munster to Dublin make it the game that gets moved. No other province fills the criteria.
I have Bumbleflex
enby
Rhys Ruddock

Post by enby »

Dave Cahill wrote:
enby wrote:
It would. We'd be lucky to draw 20k and it would end up costing Leinster money. The Shannon would be driven into a tidal surge with all the laughter emanating from the former soviet republic.

We don't play Munster in the Aviva becuase they're good, or because we're good, or because they're bad or because we're bad. We don't offer the game as some reward, or as a mark of respect. We play Munster in the Aviva because its the game that will draw the biggest crowd and make the most money for Leinster Rugby. The number of Munster people who would support Munster in the Dublin cachement area and the ease of travel from parts of Munster to Dublin make it the game that gets moved. No other province fills the criteria.
Erm, I was joking
Fireworks
Mullet

Post by Fireworks »

Looking forward to seeing the backs catch up with the forwards and us still being involved in Europe after the pools are over.

What I am hoping for is that there is a sharper edge to the team and squad which will put the league in the bag as early as possible.