Luke Fitzgerald retires

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

Not_Today
Bookworm

Re: Luke Fitzgerald retires

Post by Not_Today »

simonokeeffe wrote:He also told Joe before and after the Argentina game it was a big mistake not to start him
paddyor wrote:
simonokeeffe wrote:He also told Joe before and after the Argentina game it was a big mistake not to start him
Pretty sure it was just before.
Before or after doest it matter? you'd want a player to be so sure of themselves that they would challenge the coach.
paddyor
Shane Jennings

Post by paddyor »

Not_Today wrote:
paddyor wrote:
Pretty sure it was just before.
Before or after doest it matter? you'd want a player to be so sure of themselves that they would challenge the coach.
Look, I never bought into the "he's a great guy" hype. The point being he didn't go up to Schmidt after the loss and say "I told ye so!"
Ruddock's tackle stats consistently too low for me to be taken seriously as a Six Nations blindside..... Ruddock's defensive stats don't stack up. - All Blacks Nil, Jan 15th, 2014
England A 8 - 14 Ireland A, 25th Jan 2014
Ruddock(c) 19/2 Tackles
simonokeeffe
Jamie Heaslip

Post by simonokeeffe »

I think the Indo carried the quotes as well as where I heard it, but to me players should challenge the coach when it s a legitimate close call
Retired from babbling. Can be found on twittter @okeeffesimon