Cost of Leinster Munster upgrade

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

TrapperChamonix
Mullet

Cost of Leinster Munster upgrade

Post by TrapperChamonix »

I seem to remember that the cost of upgrading Season Ticket seat for the big games in the Aviva to Premium Level was pretty reasonable. Now it looks like its €80. I'm outraged (well surprised at least).
Never argue with an idiot. Someone looking on may not be able tell the difference
RnR
Knowledgeable

Re: Cost of Leinster Munster upgrade

Post by RnR »

I'd love to see stats of Leinster games played played there. Anybody? Have we lost more than we've won?
I feckin hate going to Leinster games there. Atmosphere in RDS is far better on big match days.
For sure, I understand its all about bums on seats, revenue, payroll, IRFU policy & contracts etc.....I get that bit.

Just saying.
Logorrhea
Shane Horgan

Post by Logorrhea »

Thought the last Munster fixture there was great fun.
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

RnR wrote:I'd love to see stats of Leinster games played played there. Anybody? Have we lost more than we've won?
I feckin hate going to Leinster games there. Atmosphere in RDS is far better on big match days.
For sure, I understand its all about bums on seats, revenue, payroll, IRFU policy & contracts etc.....I get that bit.

Just saying.

It depends on a lot of factors, how Leinster are doing, the opposition, what competition it is, the time of year, etc, etc. For example, the atmosphere for the quarter final against Leicester was febrile, against Cardiff 12 months later, not so much.
I have Bumbleflex
cormac
Rob Kearney

Post by cormac »

RnR wrote:I'd love to see stats of Leinster games played played there. Anybody? Have we lost more than we've won?

Just saying.
2010/11 P4 W4 - Munster, Clermont, Leicester, Toulouse
2011/12 P3 W3 - Munster, Bath, Cardiff
2012/13 P2 W1 - Munster, Clermont (L)
2013/14 P2 W1 - Northampton (L), Munster
2014/15 P3 W2 - Munster (L), Harlequins, Bath
2015/16 P2 W1 - Toulon (L), Munster

So, P16 W12 L4
Look out Itchy, he's Irish
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

cormac wrote:

Just saying.
2010/11 P4 W4 - Munster, Clermont, Leicester, Toulouse
2011/12 P3 W3 - Munster, Bath, Cardiff
2012/13 P2 W1 - Munster, Clermont (L)
2013/14 P2 W1 - Northampton (L), Munster
2014/15 P3 W2 - Munster (L), Harlequins, Bath
2015/16 P2 W1 - Toulon (L), Munster

So, P16 W12 L4
Cold hard stats....

In fairness, I thought the OP was moaning about the price of upgrading tickets from the terrible spots they give the terrace STs behind the goals
TrapperChamonix
Mullet

Post by TrapperChamonix »

Donny B. wrote:
Cold hard stats....

In fairness, I thought the OP was moaning about the price of upgrading tickets from the terrible spots they give the terrace STs behind the goals
I was.
Subsequently I found out that I was in fact misinterpreting Ticket Master and the upgrade was €10. So now happy with my €10 upgrade to Premium Level.
Never argue with an idiot. Someone looking on may not be able tell the difference