Season Tickets 16/17

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

JohnB
Graduate

Re: Season Tickets 16/17

Post by JohnB »

Getting a little concerned as my STs haven't arrived yet with only 6 days to go to our opening game against Treviso. Oh well, if they don't turn up at least I'll have the American football game the next day in LR to look forward to. I'll finally learn if these matches are as boring as lots suggest.
BlueWheels
Bookworm

Post by BlueWheels »

If (like me) you haven't received your season tickets in the post yet check your e-mail. As I received the following:

Season Tickets

All Season Tickets have now been dispatched. If you have not yet received your Season Ticket by post in advance of Friday nights game, you can log into you Season Ticket account online and print a paper ticket to ensure your entry to the game or you can also download it to your phone via the mobile website:

PLEASE NOTE: Once a paper ticket is printed through your online account this is the valid ticket for the game.

If your season card fails to arrive by post by the end next week please email tickets@leinsterrugby.ie and we will re-issue your season card.

Kind regards,

Leinster Rugby Ticket Office

So now Tickets printed & ready to roar on the Boys in Blue!!
leinsterfan100
Knowledgeable

Post by leinsterfan100 »

Anyone have any idea how many ST's were sold for this season?
paddyor
Shane Jennings

Post by paddyor »

Got STs on Monday and pack today :happy clapper:
Ruddock's tackle stats consistently too low for me to be taken seriously as a Six Nations blindside..... Ruddock's defensive stats don't stack up. - All Blacks Nil, Jan 15th, 2014
England A 8 - 14 Ireland A, 25th Jan 2014
Ruddock(c) 19/2 Tackles
erskinechilders
Knowledgeable

Post by erskinechilders »

Does anyone have a list of the benefits STH get with the card? Like restaurant discounts and the likes? More specifically does Base in Ballsbridge do any deal for STH?
Muriel
Seán Cronin

Post by Muriel »

erskinechilders wrote:Does anyone have a list of the benefits STH get with the card? Like restaurant discounts and the likes? More specifically does Base in Ballsbridge do any deal for STH?
http://www.leinsterrugby.ie/supporters/olsc_offers.php
When I pulled my hamstring, I went to a misogynist. - Brittany (Glee)
cormac
Rob Kearney

Post by cormac »

Anyone else noticed that there's a game pencilled in for Thurs 1st June against Munster on the match calendar in their season-ticket account? I assume it's just an error.
Look out Itchy, he's Irish