Possible golden generation

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

goreyguy
Shane Jennings

Re: Possible golden generation

Post by goreyguy »

I saw on twitter that James Ryan's father has said that Ryan didn't tear his hamstring off the bone as Franno claimed.
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

goreyguy wrote:I saw on twitter that James Ryan's father has said that Ryan didn't tear his hamstring off the bone as Franno claimed.
Hold the front page! Franno in "being spectacularly hyperbollix on wrong info" shocker. "It's political correctness gone mad". "You couldn't make it up."
ronk
Jamie Heaslip

Post by ronk »

We used to be good with marking rumours as Franno so we knew not to listen

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Oldschoolsocks
Shane Horgan

Post by Oldschoolsocks »

Oh yeah, this is the Franno who proclaimed that taking creative wielded similar results to anabolic steroids, and that gays shouldn't play rugby. Just how he has a paying job as a columnist is beyond me.
Oldschool
Cian Healy

Post by Oldschool »

Oldschoolsocks wrote:Oh yeah, this is the Franno who proclaimed that taking creative wielded similar results to anabolic steroids, and that gays shouldn't play rugby. Just how he has a paying job as a columnist is beyond me.
The devil looks after his own allied to birds of a feather. ... should cover it.
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall who's the greatest player of them all? It is Drico your majesty.
cormac
Rob Kearney

Post by cormac »

Oldschoolsocks wrote:Oh yeah, this is the Franno who proclaimed that taking creative wielded similar results to anabolic steroids, and that gays shouldn't play rugby. Just how he has a paying job as a columnist is beyond me.
spellcheck strikes again
Look out Itchy, he's Irish
Peg Leg
Rob Kearney

Post by Peg Leg »

cormac wrote:
spellcheck strikes again
Shut your f%~king face or I'll shut it for you, no one can take my creativity from me. Grrrrrrr
"It was Mrs O'Leary's cow"
Daniel Sullivan
simonokeeffe
Jamie Heaslip

Post by simonokeeffe »

Think it was the gays dont be liking the sport in general
And complaining about Caitlyn Jenner was more relevant to a rugby column than the the world cup warm ups
Retired from babbling. Can be found on twittter @okeeffesimon
ronk
Jamie Heaslip

Post by ronk »

simonokeeffe wrote:
And complaining about Caitlyn Jenner was more relevant to a rugby column than the the world cup warm ups
It's better than him talking about rugby
simonokeeffe
Jamie Heaslip

Post by simonokeeffe »

ronk wrote:
simonokeeffe wrote:
It's better than him talking about rugby
the only time Franno talking about rugby has been better than anything was when it meant Matt Williams wasnt talking about rugby
Oldschoolsocks
Shane Horgan

Post by Oldschoolsocks »

Nice article on Garry Ringrose http://www.the42.ie/garry-ringrose-lein ... 3-Jan2017/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ronk
Jamie Heaslip

Post by ronk »

Could be adding Ross Byrne and Rory O'Loughlin.
ronk
Jamie Heaslip

Post by ronk »

Porter
Ryan
Ross Byrne
Lamour

have all come on very well. Deegan might bolt soon
LeRouxIsPHat
Jamie Heaslip

Post by LeRouxIsPHat »

I was thinking the same about Deegan, could well be starting next week.
simonokeeffe
Jamie Heaslip

Post by simonokeeffe »

Ross Byrne is growing on me like coral

he still cant force a game/make things happen like Sexton can but that's a space for improvement not a criticism
he is playing so much better now than at the start of the year, which to some extent has to be down to playing with better players, and his goalkicking has been great

Hes never going to be Beauden Barrett with ball in hand but who is, hes more an Andrew Mehrtens
Oldschool
Cian Healy

Post by Oldschool »

if there is new golden generation then Sky will be delighted to have broadcast Larmour's Super try.
It will help raise the profile of the Pro14 and the Celtic media begrudgers, including a fair few Irish ones, will have to eat their words.
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall who's the greatest player of them all? It is Drico your majesty.
Oldschool
Cian Healy

Post by Oldschool »

simonokeeffe wrote:Ross Byrne is growing on me like coral

he still cant force a game/make things happen like Sexton can but that's a space for improvement not a criticism
he is playing so much better now than at the start of the year, which to some extent has to be down to playing with better players, and his goalkicking has been great

Hes never going to be Beauden Barrett with ball in hand but who is, hes more an Andrew Mehrtens
He also has the advantage, which Sexton didn't, of having a top of the line out half to study under.
Not to mention Burt.
ronk
Jamie Heaslip

Post by ronk »

Oldschool wrote:

He also has the advantage, which Sexton didn't, of having a top of the line out half to study under.
Not to mention Burt.

Don’t say that about Contepomi!!!
Oldschool
Cian Healy

Post by Oldschool »

Never mentioned the man's name.
OSS
Beginner

Post by OSS »

Oldschool wrote:

Not to mention Burt.
hej - go have a quick chat with yourself there OS - Felipe 4ever
Temporary Profile, locked out of permanent profile