EPCR SEMI-FINAL V CLERMONT

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Re: EPCR SEMI-FINAL V CLERMONT OR TOULON

Post by Xanthippe »

Sorted now...
Last edited by Xanthippe on April 6th, 2017, 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

#BeSeenBeHeardBeBlueBELIEVE

I'm a Book Mark and damn proud of it. Storm 1:08 forever
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Looks like they have sold out of their allocation the NON DISPONIBLE signs are up ,just got into their ticket site to see if they had a better map of the stadium. Seems like they are advising people to try and access any remaining tickets when they go on general release on our site on Monday. A full house is on the cards can't wait !.
Flying wedge
Made Of Ale
Graduate

Post by Made Of Ale »

I was wondering if any ST holders would be kind enough to pass on their codes for buying, please?

I'm living in France so don't have an ST but make the away trips when I can (Montpellier and Castres this year). I've bought train tickets and hotel room for Lyon for two of us and am now getting a bit nervous after seeing how quickly the Clermont allocation has vanished.

If anyone not making the trip were extremely kind enough to pass on their code by PM, I would be very very grateful.

EDIT: See below, have been sorted following several kind offers.
Last edited by Made Of Ale on April 6th, 2017, 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Post by Xanthippe »

Made Of Ale wrote:I was wondering if any ST holders would be kind enough to pass on their codes for buying, please?

I'm living in France so don't have an ST but make the away trips when I can (Montpellier and Castres this year). I've bought train tickets and hotel room for Lyon for two of us and am now getting a bit nervous after seeing how quickly the Clermont allocation has vanished.

If anyone not making the trip were extremely kind enough to pass on their code by PM, I would be very very grateful.
Have offered mine to someone else and am waiting for him to reply - if he doesn't want it I'll pass it on to you. In the meantime if you do manage to get a code will you let us know here so we can pass ours on to someone else.
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

Made Of Ale
Graduate

Post by Made Of Ale »

Xanthippe wrote:
Made Of Ale wrote:I was wondering if any ST holders would be kind enough to pass on their codes for buying, please?

Have offered mine to someone else and am waiting for him to reply - if he doesn't want it I'll pass it on to you. In the meantime if you do manage to get a code will you let us know here so we can pass ours on to someone else.
Thanks very much for settling my heart rate (partially) - I'll let you know by PM if I get sorted in the interim.
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

None of us are going so you can have ours. Already been used by someone but I think you can buy 6 per login.
VGE
Graduate

Post by VGE »

http://www.asm-rugby.com/actus/les-22-0 ... ns-de-48-h

Tickets on sale Monday on LNR website.

Au revoir
(...) je souhaite que la Providence veille sur la France, pour son bonheur, pour son bien et pour sa grandeur. Au revoir !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9PjBgWO ... ata_player
Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Post by Xanthippe »

Made Of Ale wrote:
Xanthippe wrote:

Thanks very much for settling my heart rate (partially) - I'll let you know by PM if I get sorted in the interim.
Just sent you the code by PM - get booking :wink:
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

The Doc
Rhys Ruddock

Post by The Doc »

How many do you need. I have bought three but happy to get you some... Max 6 per login so I can get 3 more
I like your right leg. A lovely leg for the role.
I've got nothing against your right leg.
The trouble is ... neither have you
The Doc
Rhys Ruddock

Post by The Doc »

The Doc wrote:

How many do you need. I have bought three but happy to get you some... Max 6 per login so I can get 3 more
Just read your post properly... D'oh. 2?
I like your right leg. A lovely leg for the role.
I've got nothing against your right leg.
The trouble is ... neither have you
Made Of Ale
Graduate

Post by Made Of Ale »

The Doc wrote:
The Doc wrote:

Just read your post properly... D'oh. 2?
Thanks so much to everyone who offered their codes so quickly, I just bought two tickets.

Very impressed at how quickly so many Leinsterfans responded - you're all sound.

Can't wait! Allez les Bleus!
curates_egg
Seán Cronin

Post by curates_egg »

jezzer wrote:haven't gotten around to the overseas membership thing.
What does that entail. Could be an interesting option for me. Might stop me complaining about the price of tickets for home games if there were a discount.

Great to see so many ST holders willing to help out. I put out the call on Twitter and got loads of offers of codes. Now sorted for 4 tickets.
The Clermont site was totally blocked: it was a general release for them yesterday. I couldn't understand why Leinster are waiting until Monday.
Anyway, am delighted to have tickets in the Leinster fan sections.
jezzer
Rob Kearney

Post by jezzer »

curates_egg wrote:
What does that entail. Could be an interesting option for me. Might stop me complaining about the price of tickets for home games if there were a discount.

Great to see so many ST holders willing to help out. I put out the call on Twitter and got loads of offers of codes. Now sorted for 4 tickets.
The Clermont site was totally blocked: it was a general release for them yesterday. I couldn't understand why Leinster are waiting until Monday.
Seem to remember there is (used to be?) a membership for overseas fans who can't justify a season ticket but who want access to tickets for the big games and info on places to watch games etc.

The OLSC campaigned for it and got it, but I don't know what happened since. is it still alive, folks?
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Donny B. wrote:Love playing Clermont. Hopefully we can organise another march to the stadium in Lyon
One of my favourite memories looks like it might just be the two of us however?.
Flying wedge
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

jezzer wrote:
curates_egg wrote:

Seem to remember there is (used to be?) a membership for overseas fans who can't justify a season ticket but who want access to tickets for the big games and info on places to watch games etc.

The OLSC campaigned for it and got it, but I don't know what happened since. is it still alive, folks?
Blues Membership? That's still going, my Father-in-law gets it every year.
I have Bumbleflex
concfc55
Beginner

Re: EPCR SEMI-FINAL V CLERMONT

Post by concfc55 »

Anyone know how I can watch this on my phone as I will be in Germany on the day of the match, I will be up the mountains all day so can't watch it in a bar, Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ruckedtobits
Rob Kearney

Post by Ruckedtobits »

In case you missed it, Clermont shipped another home loss last night to CA Brive by 2 tries to four 21-26. Surprise result and particularly at home. They fielded a number of their reserve players and paid the penalty, although they started well and led narrowly at half-time by 14-12. Brive collected two quick tries on the restart and Parra came off the bench to score a couple of late penalties to narrow the margin for Clermont at the end.
Twist
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Twist »

Did anyone else see the Toughest Trade a couple of months back? Michael Murphy from Donegal spent a week in Clermont

I thought it reflected very well on Clermont. They seem to be successfully inculcating a real team ethic over there. Certainly dispelled any illusions for me about them being a team of mercenaries

hugonaut
Shane Jennings

Post by hugonaut »

Twist wrote:Did anyone else see the Toughest Trade a couple of months back? Michael Murphy from Donegal spent a week in Clermont

I thought it reflected very well on Clermont. They seem to be successfully inculcating a real team ethic over there. Certainly dispelled any illusions for me about them being a team of mercenaries

Don't think they have ever been a team of mercenaries. The Clermont approach has typically been to find undervalued players that fit what they need – think of the likes of Julien Bardy [Portuguese international], Gerhardt Vosloo [uncapped], Jamie Cudmore [Canadian international], Brock James [uncapped], Fritz Lee [uncapped], Nick Abendanon [2 English caps] – and then make them into highly valuable team members and high profile club players.

Of course they have also signed some big names [Sivivatu, for example] but compared to Toulon, Racing etc. they are consistently finding diamonds in the rough and making them into really respected European players.
simonokeeffe
Jamie Heaslip

Post by simonokeeffe »

hugonaut wrote:
Twist wrote:Did anyone else see the Toughest Trade a couple of months back? Michael Murphy from Donegal spent a week in Clermont

Don't think they have ever been a team of mercenaries. The Clermont approach has typically been to find undervalued players that fit what they need – think of the likes of Julien Bardy [Portuguese international], Gerhardt Vosloo [uncapped], Jamie Cudmore [Canadian international], Brock James [uncapped], Fritz Lee [uncapped], Nick Abendanon [2 English caps] – and then make them into highly valuable team members and high profile club players.

Of course they have also signed some big names [Sivivatu, for example] but compared to Toulon, Racing etc. they are consistently finding diamonds in the rough and making them into really respected European players.
and Fijians
dont forget the Fijians

:D
Retired from babbling. Can be found on twittter @okeeffesimon