Pro 12 Semi-final vs Scarlets

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Re: Pro 12 Semi-final vs Scarlets

Post by Dave Cahill »

neiliog93 wrote:So stupid if that's true. They're paid well, they're living a life thousands of young guys dream of but aren't good enough, and they go out on the bin shortly before a big semi-final. Would add a (small) amount of credence to Franno's claims about living the high life.

But of course its only a rumour.

I work on the basis that almost every rumour about almost every player's private life is untrue. Its a principle that has served me well.
I have Bumbleflex
olaf the fat
Seán Cronin

Post by olaf the fat »

Unlike us, the Munster lads did not have a weekend off before they played Scarlets. made no difference...
As they say in Russia, Goodbye in Russian
hugonaut
Shane Jennings

Post by hugonaut »

Dave Cahill wrote:
neiliog93 wrote:So stupid if that's true. They're paid well, they're living a life thousands of young guys dream of but aren't good enough, and they go out on the bin shortly before a big semi-final. Would add a (small) amount of credence to Franno's claims about living the high life.

But of course its only a rumour.

I work on the basis that almost every rumour about almost every player's private life is untrue. Its a principle that has served me well.
2+2=5.

The team did have an extremely fast-paced training session post weekend off, but they had it basically because they were well-rested on the back of said weekend off. It was an opportunity to try and get the tempo up as high as possible with a pretty fresh squad. Never heard anything about it being a punishment drill.

The young players in the squad are monk-like compared to the lads who preceded them. There are very few messers or boozers in there from everything I've heard.
ronk
Jamie Heaslip

Post by ronk »

No, and the fact that established guys were well up the error count early would point away from a night out being responsible.
Lar
Mullet

Post by Lar »

Dave Cahill wrote: I work on the basis that almost every rumour about almost every player's private life is untrue. Its a principle that has served me well.
Tiger Woods wrote: If only I could say the same.
Four Stars