Tadhg Beirne

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

CiaranIrl
Seán Cronin

Re: Tadhg Beirne

Post by CiaranIrl »

blockhead wrote:Tadhg will be on the Ray Darcy show tomorrow night.
Weird guest to have on. How many people that watch that terrible show have the faintest notion who he is?
“As you all know first prize is a Cadillac El Dorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired.”
LeRouxIsPHat
Jamie Heaslip

Post by LeRouxIsPHat »

I vaguely remember him from The Den.
simonokeeffe
Jamie Heaslip

Post by simonokeeffe »

:lol:

its a bizarre booking alright, I mean I get the angle but Ryan or Zebo wouldve been far better to that end (that I dont agree with)
Retired from babbling. Can be found on twittter @okeeffesimon
CiaranIrl
Seán Cronin

Post by CiaranIrl »

LeRouxIsPHat wrote:I vaguely remember him from The Den.
:lol: :clap:
“As you all know first prize is a Cadillac El Dorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired.”
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

In fairness, Ray is a big Leinster fan, from back when it wasn't exactly profitable to be one. He's also a good guy without a hint of Billy Bigbollix about him - and a massive fan of The Blades (which is a positive character trait)
I have Bumbleflex
BlueStreak
Knowledgeable

Post by BlueStreak »

Dave Cahill wrote:In fairness, Ray is a big Leinster fan, from back when it wasn't exactly profitable to be one. He's also a good guy without a hint of Billy Bigbollix about him - and a massive fan of The Blades (which is a positive character trait)
He's a grumpy fe*ker too. Hmmm, come to think of it, has anyone ever seen DC and Ray Darcy in the same room at the same time?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
blockhead
Rob Kearney

Post by blockhead »

The mammy won the rose of Tralee 30 years ago, hence the Munster connection. And the sister is on Britain’s Next Top Model, or so I'm told. So there's plenty to talk about bar rugby. Plus he is in town today for another appointment.
I'm sure you'll all tune in to Ray and then deny it.
You know I'm going to lose,
And gambling's for fools,
But that's the way I like it baby, I don't want to live FOREVER!
Oldschool
Cian Healy

Post by Oldschool »

blockhead wrote:The mammy won the rose of Tralee 30 years ago, hence the Munster connection. And the sister is on Britain’s Next Top Model, or so I'm told. So there's plenty to talk about bar rugby. Plus he is in town today for another appointment.
I'm sure you'll all tune in to Ray and then deny it.
Tune in might be a stretch but the occasional dip in can be rewarding.
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall who's the greatest player of them all? It is Drico your majesty.
mildlyinterested
Leo Cullen

Post by mildlyinterested »

52 appearances in two seasons for Scarlets, couldn't stay healthy at Leinster...
Logorrhea
Shane Horgan

Post by Logorrhea »

Simply cannot stand that D'Arcy chap. Could be a lovely chap in person but behind the mic or in front of the camera he annoys me more than most.
LeinsterLeader
Seán Cronin

Post by LeinsterLeader »

mildlyinterested wrote:52 appearances in two seasons for Scarlets, couldn't stay healthy at Leinster...
you've got to get over it man.......... he's gone any he ain't coming back. :lol:

instead of the one that got away, concentrate on the many we've nabbed. Think of it this way, Would you rather have him or James Ryan?
mildlyinterested
Leo Cullen

LeinsterLeader wrote:
mildlyinterested wrote:52 appearances in two seasons for Scarlets, couldn't stay healthy at Leinster...
you've got to get over it man.......... he's gone any he ain't coming back. :lol:

instead of the one that got away, concentrate on the many we've nabbed. Think of it this way, Would you rather have him or James Ryan?
I'm over it, but think it's interesting how he has stayed healthy at Scarlets and was incapable of it at Leinster.
Peg Leg
Rob Kearney

Post by Peg Leg »

mildlyinterested wrote:
LeinsterLeader wrote:

I'm over it, but think it's interesting how he has stayed healthy at Scarlets and was incapable of it at Leinster.
Again I point you in the direction of their former S&C coach and current Leinster academy coach, irish marathon olympian Mark Kenneally.
"It was Mrs O'Leary's cow"
Daniel Sullivan
domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Post by domhnallj »

Without having to plough back through acres of comments, could someone please outline what they believe to be the link between Beirne's injuries and Leinster's S&C coaching staff/regime?

Thanks!
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

Golf Man sums up the mood of a nation
mildlyinterested
Leo Cullen

Peg Leg wrote:Again I point you in the direction of their former S&C coach and current Leinster academy coach, irish marathon olympian Mark Kenneally.
sub academy physiotherapist?

first i've heard of him.
Peg Leg
Rob Kearney

Post by Peg Leg »

mildlyinterested wrote:
Peg Leg wrote:Again I point you in the direction of their former S&C coach and current Leinster academy coach, irish marathon olympian Mark Kenneally.
sub academy physiotherapist?

first i've heard of him.
Apols, Physio go it wrong the first time too.

From European Rugby Champions Cup Thread January '18
Peg Leg wrote:Lads you can thank Kildare man, irish marathon olympian and current leinster academy S&C coach nee former scarlets S&C coach Mark Keneally for Beirne hitting his straps.
"It was Mrs O'Leary's cow"
Daniel Sullivan