Moderator: moderators

the spoofer
Shane Horgan

Re: To whom it may concern

Post by the spoofer »

johng wrote:Lads.

There are no roundabouts on the M50.

It's a motorway. :)
It's a roundabout thingy. The problem was along the Chapelizod by pass or whatever it's called leading down to Kilmainham. There is never an issue on a Saturday. It's probably partly down to the fact that I never have to face into traffic down the country and you lads are used to it.
blockhead
Rob Kearney

Post by blockhead »

Park the Landcruiser in Maynooth or Leixlip train stations. Take the train to Lansdowne (circa 45mins). 10min walk to RDS. Go home via same route, last outbound train about 10.55pm.
You know I'm going to lose,
And gambling's for fools,
But that's the way I like it baby, I don't want to live FOREVER!
Peg Leg
Rob Kearney

Post by Peg Leg »

The quickest way bar none is to use google drive. Invariably (even if you're approaching from the west) that means port tunnel and east link.
"It was Mrs O'Leary's cow"
Daniel Sullivan
paddyor
Shane Jennings

Post by paddyor »

the spoofer wrote: It's a roundabout thingy. The problem was along the Chapelizod by pass or whatever it's called leading down to Kilmainham. There is never an issue on a Saturday. It's probably partly down to the fact that I never have to face into traffic down the country and you lads are used to it.
You drove straight thru town on a Friday evening at this time of year? How much hair do you have left?
Ruddock's tackle stats consistently too low for me to be taken seriously as a Six Nations blindside..... Ruddock's defensive stats don't stack up. - All Blacks Nil, Jan 15th, 2014
England A 8 - 14 Ireland A, 25th Jan 2014
Ruddock(c) 19/2 Tackles
the spoofer
Shane Horgan

Post by the spoofer »

paddyor wrote:
the spoofer wrote: It's a roundabout thingy. The problem was along the Chapelizod by pass or whatever it's called leading down to Kilmainham. There is never an issue on a Saturday. It's probably partly down to the fact that I never have to face into traffic down the country and you lads are used to it.
You drove straight thru town on a Friday evening at this time of year? How much hair do you have left?
Nope, down the SCR.
heno
Knowledgeable

Post by heno »

paddyor wrote: You drove straight thru town on a Friday evening at this time of year? How much hair do you have left?
Coming from swords I go through drumcondra, gardiner st, custom house, back of trinity, Merrion square, bagott st. It's not that bad. Maybe I just am used to it. Knowing you can use bus lanes after 7 helps.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
paddyor
Shane Jennings

Post by paddyor »

the spoofer wrote:Nope, down the SCR.
I'd consider the SCR fairly central.
Ruddock's tackle stats consistently too low for me to be taken seriously as a Six Nations blindside..... Ruddock's defensive stats don't stack up. - All Blacks Nil, Jan 15th, 2014
Ruddock(c) 19/2 Tackles
paddyor
Shane Jennings

Post by paddyor »

heno wrote:
paddyor wrote: You drove straight thru town on a Friday evening at this time of year? How much hair do you have left?
Coming from swords I go through drumcondra, gardiner st, custom house, back of trinity, Merrion square, bagott st. It's not that bad. Maybe I just am used to it. Knowing you can use bus lanes after 7 helps.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Well Swords Drumcondra is mostly against the traffic. I travel a similar route via Gardener Street sometimes by taxi. Last weekend it was €5 more expensive than usual due to traffic.
Ruddock(c) 19/2 Tackles
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

Do yourself the favour of the tunnel and the east link just once in your life. You can head straight across the strand road and up tritonville rd to the rds.

Or else just park at a dart station on de nort side
paddyor
Shane Jennings

Post by paddyor »

johng wrote:Do yourself the favour of the tunnel and the east link just once in your life. You can head straight across the strand road and up tritonville rd to the rds.

Tunnel is a €10 before 7pm.
Ruddock(c) 19/2 Tackles
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

Ah. Dart it is so.
Peg Leg
Rob Kearney

Post by Peg Leg »

Expenses for a networking event
"It was Mrs O'Leary's cow"
Daniel Sullivan
locho
Bookworm

Post by locho »

paddyor wrote:
johng wrote:Do yourself the favour of the tunnel and the east link just once in your life. You can head straight across the strand road and up tritonville rd to the rds.

That's only northbound! So you'd have to be going the wrong way! :D
Barry
Enlightened

Post by Barry »

paddyor wrote:

€3 heading south - I can do M3/M50 junction to the RDS in less than 30 minutes on a friday evening via tunnel and east link