Champions Cup Final - Leinster v Racing

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

desperado
Mullet

Re: Champions Cup Final - Leinster v Racing

Post by desperado »

Image Image

as the Leinster logo and the Champions Cup logo are copyright, I can't get this made exactly as I would like. Any chance the OLSC might take it on; would it sell? I have one similar I purchased (can't recall where from) when we won our second star.
leinsterfan100
Knowledgeable

Post by leinsterfan100 »

Nice design, looks good!

Fix the Montpellier-Leinster score though :wink:
blockhead
Rob Kearney

Post by blockhead »

Nice little story from Wayne Barnes:
In 2018 Barnes was the man in charge of the Champions Cup final between Leinster and Racing 92. In the aftermath of the fixture, two Irish players paid him a visit.
"That was pretty special. I refereed the Leinster vs Racing game. The final in Bilbao in 2018. The game finished and we were in my changing room with the team of officials just sitting there having a bit of a debrief.
"All of a sudden there is a knock on the door, ten minutes after the game. 'Yeah, come in'. Never quite sure who is going to be knocking on your door after a match. It was Donnacha, playing for Racing at the moment. He came in and said 'Barnsey. Well done. Congratulations.' They just lost and he had a couple of beers.
"Sitting there having a beer, Donnacha joins us and all of a sudden there is another bang on the door. Who is this? This time Tadhg Furlong puts his head through and he said to Donnacha 'what are you doing here?' Donnacha said 'I brought the lads a beer' and Tadgh replied, 'so did I!'
"It was quite nice at the end of the match. Donnacha in his Racing kit, Tadhg in his Leinster kit and the referee sitting there having a beer."
You know I'm going to lose,
And gambling's for fools,
But that's the way I like it baby, I don't want to live FOREVER!
Theleinsterlad
Enlightened

Post by Theleinsterlad »

You gotta love being irish!