Leinster Squad 18-19

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

CiaranIrl
Seán Cronin

Re: Leinster Squad 18-19

Post by CiaranIrl »

There's a massive smell of bullshit from the story. The WhatsApp that is doing the rounds includes a photo of Cronin with broken teeth but with McFadden and Sexton in Leinster gear in the background. I'm sure there could have been a bit of drunken messing, but the whole thing is probably exaggerated.
“As you all know first prize is a Cadillac El Dorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired.”
hugonaut
Shane Jennings

Post by hugonaut »

CiaranIrl wrote:There's a massive smell of bullshit from the story. The WhatsApp that is doing the rounds includes a photo of Cronin with broken teeth but with McFadden and Sexton in Leinster gear in the background. I'm sure there could have been a bit of drunken messing, but the whole thing is probably exaggerated.
Cro broke his teeth in the Exeter game at Lansdowne Road this year [source: https://www.independent.ie/sport/rugby/ ... 14125.html ].
mildlyinterested
Leo Cullen

Post by mildlyinterested »

McFadden wasn't on tour
CiaranIrl
Seán Cronin

Post by CiaranIrl »

mildlyinterested wrote:McFadden wasn't on tour
I know that! That's why I'm saying there's a smell of bullshit about it. It was obviously a photo from after a Leinster game.
“As you all know first prize is a Cadillac El Dorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired.”
neiliog93
Shane Horgan

Post by neiliog93 »

CiaranIrl wrote:
mildlyinterested wrote:McFadden wasn't on tour
I know that! That's why I'm saying there's a smell of bullshit about it. It was obviously a photo from after a Leinster game.
Cronin had teeth knocked out during a game before, that's probably where they got the photo. Pretty malicious stuff.
"This is breathless stuff.....it's on again. Contepomi out to Hickie,D'Arcy,Hickie.......................HICKIE FOR THE CORNER! THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
desperado
Mullet

Post by desperado »

FLIP wrote:Sounds like the fakest of fake news. If someone kicks off on a plane they end up getting arrested at the nearest airport suitable for landing.

The fact that sewer is there trying to link it to roid rage says everything.
that guy; corrected: suitable moniker for what he generally spouts.
jimbobjoe
Mullet

Post by jimbobjoe »

Never been to PR forum before. Will not be returning. Absolute toilet.
riocard911
Shane Jennings

Post by riocard911 »

jimbobjoe wrote:Never been to PR forum before. Will not be returning. Absolute toilet.
Ditto.
suisse
Shane Jennings

Post by suisse »

Damn! I totally forget the website and forum even existed. I can't imagine ever posting there. It reads similar to a lot of mf.com threads. Just endless tedious conversation about nothing with the helping of bitterness and time wasting dribble. The sewa character is a massive loser.
molloyjh
Mullet

Post by molloyjh »

Has the rumour appeared anywhere other than PR? If not then I think it's fair to completely ignore it.....
LeRouxIsPHat
Jamie Heaslip

Post by LeRouxIsPHat »

I actually quite admire wums who are so dedicated to their art :lol:

He's obviously quite smart and there were one or two on here in the past who were as well, one Munster one was very funny but can't remember the name. The ones I hate are the those that only make a handful of posts before giving up, or who start off as wums but then realise that they'd actually like to talk about rugby so either give up their persona or flick between the two.
neiliog93
Shane Horgan

Post by neiliog93 »

It's actually shocking, up there with the Ulster fans' forum for sheer invective. I don't think MFans has the same level of vitriol at all tbh. Delusion from some of them, but not the same seething anger.
"This is breathless stuff.....it's on again. Contepomi out to Hickie,D'Arcy,Hickie.......................HICKIE FOR THE CORNER! THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Logorrhea
Shane Horgan

Post by Logorrhea »

LeRouxIsPHat wrote:I actually quite admire wums who are so dedicated to their art
But those aren't WUMs, they are just arseholes. Being a complete tool that consistently is a personality, its not a character they are playing.
paddyor
Shane Jennings

Post by paddyor »

neiliog93 wrote:It's actually shocking, up there with the Ulster fans' forum for sheer invective. I don't think MFans has the same level of vitriol at all tbh. Delusion from some of them, but not the same seething anger.
It's moslty just bun fights and sh!t posting. It's not serious.
Ruddock's tackle stats consistently too low for me to be taken seriously as a Six Nations blindside..... Ruddock's defensive stats don't stack up. - All Blacks Nil, Jan 15th, 2014
England A 8 - 14 Ireland A, 25th Jan 2014
Ruddock(c) 19/2 Tackles
wixfjord
Leo Cullen

Post by wixfjord »

I find PR grand, once you realise that most of it is just trolling.

For some reason I find the Ulster forum and any Ulster rugby FB groups to be hilariously bad. Here and MF can be mad at times, but Ulster fandom takes it to Welsh rugby twitter levels of lunacy at times!
mildlyinterested
Leo Cullen

Post by mildlyinterested »

17 ex-St. Michaels pupils in squad next season: 7 in academy, 10 in main.

7 backs, 10 forwards.

5 locks.
the spoofer
Shane Horgan

Post by the spoofer »

mildlyinterested wrote:17 ex-St. Michaels pupils in squad next season: 7 in academy, 10 in main.

7 backs, 10 forwards.

5 locks.
That's mental Ted.
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

Whatever they are at in Moichaels they should bottle it and export it.

The Ulster branch should send a team down to study them for a year.
riocard911
Shane Jennings

Post by riocard911 »

johng wrote:Whatever they are at in Moichaels they should bottle it and export it.

Ulster?! Aren't you forgetting some others in perhaps even greater need of guidance?
ronk
Jamie Heaslip

Post by ronk »

riocard911 wrote:
johng wrote:Whatever they are at in Moichaels they should bottle it and export it.

Ulster?! Aren't you forgetting some others in perhaps even greater need of guidance?
No. Because the lesson we teach and the lesson they learn would be different.

It would be a scouting mission.