Leinster tickets on Ticketmaster

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

Uncle Monty
Beginner

Leinster tickets on Ticketmaster

Post by Uncle Monty »

Didn't know where to stick this (so mods please delete or move at will) but anyone else having problems with purchasing match tickets on Ticketmaster at the moment? Trying to get tickets for the Dragon's match and the page just seems to be stuck on loading and doesn't let you select the seats or the unreserved sections.

Tried on my phone and on my work computer...so I don't think it's just me (hopefully).
Alas I have little more than vintage wine and memories.....
The Doc
Rhys Ruddock

Re: Leinster tickets on Ticketmaster

Post by The Doc »

Uncle Monty wrote:Didn't know where to stick this (so mods please delete or move at will) but anyone else having problems with purchasing match tickets on Ticketmaster at the moment? Trying to get tickets for the Dragon's match and the page just seems to be stuck on loading and doesn't let you select the seats or the unreserved sections.

Tried on my phone and on my work computer...so I don't think it's just me (hopefully).
Try a different browser - sometimes the browser can cause problems
I like your right leg. A lovely leg for the role.
I've got nothing against your right leg.
The trouble is ... neither have you
fourthirtythree
Leo Cullen

Post by fourthirtythree »

Is Flash the problem? Last time I was selecting tickets with them they used flash for the map which won't work on iPhone one my work computer (security policy).

I have to borrow my daughters laptop as its the only thing I have access to with Flash...
The Doc
Rhys Ruddock

Post by The Doc »

fourthirtythree wrote:Is Flash the problem? Last time I was selecting tickets with them they used flash for the map which won't work on iPhone one my work computer (security policy).

I have to borrow my daughters laptop as its the only thing I have access to with Flash...
That rules out anything made by Apple I believe
Uncle Monty
Beginner

Post by Uncle Monty »

Thanks for the reply's folks!!

Must have been a glitch as it's all working perfectly now. Dragon's match is on my bday, so a perfect start to the evening!

Would people recommend the Anglesea Terrace over the North/South stand? Should be a few of us, so which would be the best for getting seats together (obviously depends what time we get there I suppose)?
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

The terrace is terrible for getting seats together ;)
I have Bumbleflex
R-Dog
Graduate

Post by R-Dog »

Uncle Monty wrote:Thanks for the reply's folks!!

Must have been a glitch as it's all working perfectly now. Dragon's match is on my bday, so a perfect start to the evening!

Would people recommend the Anglesea Terrace over the North/South stand? Should be a few of us, so which would be the best for getting seats together (obviously depends what time we get there I suppose)?

Match would be in the 15000 at best I'd say category (1st game of the season but Dragons not a huge casual supporter draw realistically, 13000 actual attendance likely) No problem getting seats for a group at either end.

Terrace is all standing
The Doc
Rhys Ruddock

Post by The Doc »

Uncle Monty wrote:Thanks for the reply's folks!!

North and south stands are free seating so no problem there. Both are easy to get in and out of for a beer at halftime and views are grand for seats at end of ground. But both are uncovered so open to weather. Personally I prefer north stand

Me (and a few on here) are terrace dwellers by choice. Views are restricted but a good portion of the terraces are covered. Easy access to amenities as well.

If you want covered and sitting I'd go for grand stand and not anglesea stand. Personal preference.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Laighin Break
Mullet

Post by Laighin Break »

The big screen you see from the South Stand is bigger than the one you look at from the North Stand though.
Uncle Monty
Beginner

Post by Uncle Monty »

Thanks again for all the replies.

I procured 4 tickets for the Terrace...and then they promptly sold out. Rest of the crew are going for the North Stand!
The Doc
Rhys Ruddock

Post by The Doc »

Laighin Break wrote:The big screen you see from the South Stand is bigger than the one you look at from the North Stand though.
True - but unlike the terrace the screens are less essential to see the game :D