April TBD Games Question

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

Grubber
Beginner

April TBD Games Question

Post by Grubber »

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone here had any knowledge as to when the dates for the April fixtures will get firmed up. Making a trip back home from Canada in April and want to get my hands on some tickets, I never come home without making it to a game if possible.

May have to go up to Kingspan for the Ulster game due to my trip constraints. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

https://www.leinsterrugby.ie/fixtures-a ... d-results/

Cheers,
arsebiscuits1
Mullet

Re: April TBD Games Question

Post by arsebiscuits1 »

You can be fairly sure that Ulster game in Ravenhill will be on Friday 26th. Ulster seem to play 90% of their home games on Friday night.

The others are just guess work based on other fixtures so don't take as gospel...

The Benetton game is listed Friday 5th/6th April.

Munster are at home to Cardiff in Independent park that weekend. Munster play all their Independent park fixtures on Fridays. Leinster game unlikely to be Friday also as a result.

Scarlets host Edinburgh and Glasgow host Ulster which will be 2 big games in the context of the league at that point of the season I suspect. Meaning the Leinster game will probably be a bit of a cr@p time (depending on your POV) but still very likely to be on Saturday 6th

The Leinster Glasgow fixture on Friday 12th/ Saturday 13th is the biggest fixture of that weekend alongside Edinburgh v Ulster. I would say it will get a good Saturday slot.
He's gotten awfully fond of that brick
neill_m
Rhys Ruddock

Post by neill_m »

The away game in Belfast on 26-28 April is the Round 21 game and last game of the regular season. The same kick off times for all the games no longer applies as the Welsh again this year are having Judgement Day in Round 21, but all games in Round 21 last year were on the Saturday.
Grubber
Beginner

Post by Grubber »

Thanks for the replies, much appreciated for all the information. Great performance today vs Ulster!

I guess my bigger question is when do they typically firm up the dates and release the tickets? I'll be doing my best to grab some as soon as they come out. I try to be proactive on these things. Should be soon, one would think.