ROAR ON LEINSTER

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

apple sourz
Mullet

ROAR ON LEINSTER

Post by apple sourz »

Hi All,

To celebrate our biggest ever traveling support and in conjunction with Bank Of Scotland Ireland and Leinster Rugby, we have organised a few bits and pieces to help you through the weekend and make your trip an enjoyable one.

Thanks to Alison Duffy and True Blue Communications who act on behalf of our title sponsor Bank Of Scotland Ireland we will have a printed guide, Let Loose In Toulouse, detailing everything you will need to know for a hassle free weekend. A downloadable version will be available at http://www.leinsterrugby.ie and http://www.leinsterfans.com in the coming days. We will also have new banners, flags, a new giant replica jersey and don't forget to keep an eye out for the BOSI promotional staff outside the stadium on matchday. We have 50 new bodhrans courtesy of Diageo and 500 FREE t-shirts to give away courtesy of Richmond Recruitment!

Your team needs you and we will have our work cut out to make our presence felt in such a large stadium but I am confident we will go to Toulouse and do ourselves and Leinster Rugby proud. Time for the BLUE province to stand up and be counted!

Allez les Bleus

Cheers,

Robbie
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

Well done Robbie. . . .cant wait for the game on the 1st. . . a week tonight I'll be sitting in Trevors pub sampling the Guinness!
apple sourz
Mullet

Post by apple sourz »

By the way that's not everything. We have few few surprises lined up also :wink:
the_git
Graduate

Post by the_git »

Thats fantastic Robbie,

Fair play for all the hard work.

Im still worn out after Twickers and i've only got a week before another massive weekend kicks off :D

C'mon Leinster
TrueBlue
Enlightened

Post by TrueBlue »

By the way that's not everything. We have few few surprises lined up also
Oh monsieur, you are really spoiling uz.......

......fair play...can't wait now.

who is on the friday morning flight with Aer Lingus?..if anyone here is, apologies in advance, for i sh!t myself when i fly......
Leinster-Heineken European Cup Champions 2007
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

TrueBlue wrote:
By the way that's not everything. We have few few surprises lined up also
Oh monsieur, you are really spoiling uz.......

......fair play...can't wait now.

who is on the friday morning flight with Aer Lingus?..if anyone here is, apologies in advance, for i sh!t myself when i fly......
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Flash ahhhh ahhh, he'll save every one of us
ckav
Seán Cronin

Post by ckav »

WHO'S BRINGING DE HAAARSE TO FRANCE?

:lol:
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

ckav wrote:WHO'S BRINGING DE HAAARSE TO FRANCE?

:lol:
I'm bringing Cahill and Fat Dave. Does that count?
ruck
Rhys Ruddock

Post by ruck »

Flash Gordon wrote:I'm bringing Cahill and Fat Dave. Does that count?
i'd have assumed they were one and the same :lol:
I am the one who knocks!
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

ruck wrote:
Flash Gordon wrote:I'm bringing Cahill and Fat Dave. Does that count?
i'd have assumed they were one and the same :lol:
Believe it or not Ruck, Fat Dave is even fatter than Dave Cahill. His body is a TEmple to the god of Guinness and spiceburgers.....
jezzer
Rob Kearney

Post by jezzer »

Well done Robbie. This is going to be a stormer of an occasion. Could we arrange a message for the team or a fax/e-mail that people can send in their support? I know were going in big numbers, but think it's important we let the squad know before they leave and while they're still training that we're not just going for a jolly - we'll be the 16th man they're gonna need.

People agree?
Big Deep Blue
Bookworm

Post by Big Deep Blue »

Guiness and spiceburgers. The food and drink of the modern fat bast**d, who with their boyish good looks charm and personality send all the ladies fainting with desire and affection.
Where the blind leadeth the blind.....Get out of the way.
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

Yep, they call me thin Dave :lol:
I have Bumbleflex
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

Big Deep Blue wrote:Guiness and spiceburgers. The food and drink of the modern fat bast**d, who with their boyish good looks charm and personality send all the ladies fainting with desire and affection.
Here, big deep blue, do you reside in O'Reilly's of Sandymount by any chance?
ckav
Seán Cronin

Post by ckav »

jezzer wrote:Well done Robbie. This is going to be a stormer of an occasion. Could we arrange a message for the team or a fax/e-mail that people can send in their support? I know were going in big numbers, but think it's important we let the squad know before they leave and while they're still training that we're not just going for a jolly - we'll be the 16th man they're gonna need.

People agree?
Absolutely. Great suggestion and plenty of time to get it organised too - Breener/Robbie- your public needs you!
McCloud
Knowledgeable

Post by McCloud »

ckav wrote:
jezzer wrote:Well done Robbie. This is going to be a stormer of an occasion. Could we arrange a message for the team or a fax/e-mail that people can send in their support? I know were going in big numbers, but think it's important we let the squad know before they leave and while they're still training that we're not just going for a jolly - we'll be the 16th man they're gonna need.

People agree?
Absolutely. Great suggestion and plenty of time to get it organised too - Breener/Robbie- your public needs you!
Believe theres a copyright on that thar 16th man :lol:
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

McCloud wrote:
ckav wrote:

People agree?
Believe theres a copyright on that thar 16th man :lol:
Yeah, but BOD lets us use it.
I have Bumbleflex
bluesky
Mullet

Post by bluesky »

Bet they will bloody win....it will all be because I won't be there...waaaahhhhhh. Fock exams...
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

bluesky wrote:Bet they will bloody win....it will all be because I won't be there...waaaahhhhhh. Fock exams...
If we do then for all our future games we are making you sit in a school gymnasium with an a4 pad and a selection of biros
I have Bumbleflex
limecat
Lazy totalitarian

Post by limecat »

Dave Cahill wrote:If we do then for all our future games we are making you sit in a school gymnasium with an a4 pad and a selection of biros
that reminds me...i must start a petition to get crazy dave to leave with 5 minutes left :lol:
Keep up to date on our facebook page or follow us on mastodon.