time is going backwards....

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

harryp
Rhys Ruddock

Post by harryp »

ribs wrote:
jezzer wrote:monsieur Sourzzzz,

Hear that flags will only be given out on Fri at the airport. I'm heading tomorrow. Can you make sure some flags are left at the Ibis Gare Matabiau? There's a good few punters staying there. Will the t-shirts be handed out before also (would make sense in terms of the people who don't have jerseys with them - can wear em to the match)
I second that
There's a good few of us in the Mercure Matabiau. Suit us to pick them up from the IBIS.
Ladyboys, Ladyboys
Ladyboys oh Ladyboys :wink:
apple sourz
Mullet

Post by apple sourz »

Hear that flags will only be given out on Fri at the airport. I'm heading tomorrow. Can you make sure some flags are left at the Ibis Gare Matabiau? There's a good few punters staying there. Will the t-shirts be handed out before also (would make sense in terms of the people who don't have jerseys with them - can wear em to the match)
We're flying boxes of flags over so there'll be plenty to go around. There will be limited t-shirts given out at the airport and I've sent a couple of boxes to Toulouse. Hope to drop off flags at the main hotels where Leinster fans are staying.
apple sourz
Mullet

Post by apple sourz »

Wooo Hooo :happy clapper: :happy clapper: :happy clapper:

Ticket located and secured :green clap: :green clap: :green clap:
conman
Knowledgeable

Post by conman »

apple sourz wrote:

We're flying boxes of flags over so there'll be plenty to go around. There will be limited t-shirts given out at the airport and I've sent a couple of boxes to Toulouse. Hope to drop off flags at the main hotels where Leinster fans are staying.
Send a couple of to the Hotel Arnaud Bernard FAO Conman :-)
crumlinbob
Bookworm

Post by crumlinbob »

conman wrote:
apple sourz wrote:

Send a couple of to the Hotel Arnaud Bernard FAO Conman :-)
And the Hotel Albert 1er. On Rue Rivals just off Place du Capitol
Leinsterman
Rob Kearney

Post by Leinsterman »

Anyone staying in the "Ours Wilson"? :?