Epaddy, Freedom Fighter
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

epaddy wrote:
Duff Paddy wrote:ePaddy, why I oughta!

Still, enjoy your first Leinster away game. :lol:
Will do. Enjoy the pub
I will. First time on plane without mummy and daddy - should be a good experience for you. If you're lucky, they'll let you meet the pilot and have a look at the cockpit.
epaddy
Shane Horgan

Post by epaddy »

Duff Paddy wrote:
epaddy wrote:
Duff Paddy wrote:ePaddy, why I oughta!

Still, enjoy your first Leinster away game. :lol:
Will do. Enjoy the pub
I will. First time on plane without mummy and daddy - should be a good experience for you. If you're lucky, they'll let you meet the pilot and have a look at the cockpit.
Mate, nothing you say makes a blind bit of difference. I will be there for the Greatest win ever and you wont, simple
*** image removed by mod ***

Epaddy, Freedom Fighter
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

I am going to give you a wedgie into the middle of next week!
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

I suppose we're going to have to get used to bandwagon supporters like epaddy if Leinster are going to take it to the next level. Just hope our bandwagoners are a little bit more knowledgable than d'other sides.
Ballyman
Knowledgeable

Post by Ballyman »

What other sides?? Munster are the bestest at cricket ever. Girve is a ligind in turnipland. Woo hoo!!!!!!!!
It happened and I was there.
4.48pm, Saturday 20th May 2006.
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

Woops. Feel like a bit of a shithead now (what's new there).

Just got a text from epaddy saying that he's stranded in London as there's a problem with the connecting flight to Toulouse.

And it's his first time in England too. He won't have seen poverty like that since he drove through Limerick on his way to Dingle last Summer.
ckav
Seán Cronin

Post by ckav »

Duff Paddy wrote:Woops. Feel like a bit of a shithead now (what's new there).

Just got a text from epaddy saying that he's stranded in London as there's a problem with the connecting flight to Toulouse.

And it's his first time in England too. He won't have seen poverty like that since he drove through Limerick on his way to Dingle last Summer.
Tell him to log on here!

How the feck has he not been to England before??

What kind of problem - technical with plane (it's ok cos it's not my plane) or industrial with French strikes? (much more serious as it could affect my plane)
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

Problem is due to a strike apparently - although others seem to have flown in no worries.

He's only a young 'un CKav. 19 I think. I'd say mumsie is chartering a flight as we speak!
ckav
Seán Cronin

Post by ckav »

Duff Paddy wrote:Problem is due to a strike apparently - although others seem to have flown in no worries.

He's only a young 'un CKav. 19 I think. I'd say mumsie is chartering a flight as we speak!
Sure by the time I was 19, I'd been to school in France by myself, and everything! (walked there barefoot through the fields with the pratai etc etc etc)

Tell him to thumb a lift.

On a more serious note - not good news re strike. I gather he's flying Ryanair..? Uh ohhhh
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

ckav wrote:
Sure by the time I was 19, I'd been to school in France by myself, and everything! (walked there barefoot through the fields with the pratai etc etc etc)
Poverty isn't such an issue for the kids these days.
Ballyman
Knowledgeable

Post by Ballyman »

Duff Paddy wrote:Just got a text from epaddy saying that he's stranded in London as there's a problem with the connecting flight to Toulouse
Are you serious??? Honest to god, you couldn't make it up. Couldn't happen to a nicer fella you know.

:lol: This has just made my day :lol:

I hope he gets there in time for the game obviously but this news is outstanding. :lol:
It happened and I was there.
4.48pm, Saturday 20th May 2006.
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

Ballyman -

Epaddy is a great guy. Just very young so he likes causing sh!t on mf.com. He's our version of Sewa. Don't take message boards too seriously.
ckav
Seán Cronin

Post by ckav »

Ballyman wrote:
Duff Paddy wrote:Just got a text from epaddy saying that he's stranded in London as there's a problem with the connecting flight to Toulouse
Are you serious??? Honest to god, you couldn't make it up. Couldn't happen to a nicer fella you know.

:lol: This has just made my day :lol:

I hope he gets there in time for the game obviously but this news is outstanding. :lol:
What goes around.....
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

I was thinking the exact same thing CKav. Be careful about wishing ill on others - these things have a funny way of coming back to bite you in the orse.

Ckav - this was posted by one of the lads on PR who works in the airline business:
Delays and cancellations on flights to and from France are expected tomorrow as a general strike gets under way.

Ryanair said this evening that it has been forced to cancel the majority of its flights into and out of French tomorrow because of a strike by government and trade union workers.

The strike will affect all flights out of Dublin and Shannon to France. It also affects all Ryanair flights from France to Ireland.

Passengers seeking information have been advised to check the Ryanair website for details on rebooking and refunds.

An Aer Lingus spokesperson said the airline planned to operate a full schedule of flights but warned that that delays were anticipated. Passengers are advised to check with the airline tomorrow morning.