Bon Voyage!!!

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

T.C.B.
Seán Cronin

Bon Voyage!!!

Post by T.C.B. »

Well goys, I just wanted to say that I hope you all have a fantastic time in Toulouse. It's a beautiful city and it looks like it's going to be a brilliant weekend for all those who are lucky enough to be able to travel over for the match.

I'm sooooo jealous that I can't go and roar on the boys in blue with you all but normal service will resume next season once my bank manager moves out of my house and stops driving my car to the local indian. :roll:

I'll be cheering you and the lads on from Dublin on Saturday and will be on the lookout for familiar faces in the crowds on the telly.

Stay safe and create lots of stories (real or imaginary) to tell your grandkids someday!

:D
"It's all fun and games 'till someone loses an eye, then it's just fun you can't see" - James Hetfield
ruck
Rhys Ruddock

Post by ruck »

Best of luck everyone, have a great time and enjoy the rugby :D
I am the one who knocks!
glic
Knowledgeable

Post by glic »

Enjoy Toulouse and hopefully (where's the fingers crossed smiley when you need it?) a brillaint leinster win.

All together now

In Dublins Fair City......................
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

Best of luck lads. Enjoy it and don't forget to bring us back a few souverirs :lol:
Last edited by thecoolfreak on March 30th, 2006, 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
TrueBlue
Enlightened

Post by TrueBlue »

thecoofreak wrote:Best of luck lads. Enjoy it and don't forget to bring us back a few souverers :lol:
I dont know....what's the french for souvenirs??
Leinster-Heineken European Cup Champions 2007
T.C.B.
Seán Cronin

Post by T.C.B. »

TrueBlue wrote:I dont know....what's the french for souvenirs??
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Quality!
"It's all fun and games 'till someone loses an eye, then it's just fun you can't see" - James Hetfield