S/F Ticket Allocation For Leinster Season Ticket Holders

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

S/F Ticket Allocation For Leinster Season Ticket Holders

Post by Duff Paddy »

5% credit card booking fee. Is that standard these days?
Last edited by Duff Paddy on April 2nd, 2006, 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

what price are the tickets?
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

30 squid for east terrace, 45 for stand.

Season ticket holders can have either 4 terrace tickets or else 2 stand and 2 terrace. Credit card fee is 5% of total. That could be up to 7.50. Think I'll be paying in cash.
T.C.B.
Seán Cronin

Post by T.C.B. »

Where's everyone going to be congregating then? East Terrace?
"It's all fun and games 'till someone loses an eye, then it's just fun you can't see" - James Hetfield
Slipper1
Rob Kearney

Re: S/F Ticket Allocation For Leinster Season Ticket Holders

Post by Slipper1 »

Duff Paddy wrote:5% credit card booking fee. Is that standard these days?
Many companies lump on a further charge to cover their charge from Visa / MC etc. the credit card companies charge something like 3.75% per transaction. so the extra 5% ensures that the LB dont loose on cash that they have to send on to the ERC.

It is a practise strongly frowned upon by the CC Companies but I think there is Fock all they can do. :cry:
Get in the f%~king bag.
Slipper1
Rob Kearney

Post by Slipper1 »

I have a really silly question - but probably one that many will ask. What is the best method to return these ticket forms.

Obviously we cant send cheques or cash by email, so those supportes will obviously be risking the postal system or hand delivery; But being leinster Fans - we all have credit cards - so how are we sending in the forms....
1) scan and email it in and look for a "Read Reciept" as proof of delivery
2) Fax it in and hope it doesnt get lost behind the machine
3) carrier pidgeon

Or after all that - was there a preferred method of return put forward by Ronan?

Thoughts on a postcard please......
Get in the f%~king bag.
T.C.B.
Seán Cronin

Post by T.C.B. »

Slipper1 wrote:I have a really silly question - but probably one that many will ask. What is the best method to return these ticket forms.

Obviously we cant send cheques or cash by email, so those supportes will obviously be risking the postal system or hand delivery; But being leinster Fans - we all have credit cards - so how are we sending in the forms....
3) carrier pidgeon

Or after all that - was there a preferred method of return put forward by Ronan?

I faxed it last year for QF tickets with my cc number and it was all cushty. Will be doing the same for the semi. I did keep for the read-receipt though. IIRC, Ronan confirmed for me that he'd received it. Top bloke!
"It's all fun and games 'till someone loses an eye, then it's just fun you can't see" - James Hetfield
sexy_rexy
Rhys Ruddock

Post by sexy_rexy »

Is the match on the Saturday or the Sunday,or has that been confirmed yet?
bluesky
Mullet

Post by bluesky »

sexy_rexy wrote:Is the match on the Saturday or the Sunday,or has that been confirmed yet?
Will be confirmed today.
ckav
Seán Cronin

Post by ckav »

Slipper1 wrote:I have a really silly question - but probably one that many will ask. What is the best method to return these ticket forms.

3) carrier pidgeon

I'm going to hand-deliver mine. Slipper, drop me a PM if you want me to deliver yours also. I'll probably call in to the Branch tomorrow.
Slipper1
Rob Kearney

Post by Slipper1 »

ckav wrote:
I'm going to hand-deliver mine. Slipper, drop me a PM if you want me to deliver yours also. I'll probably call in to the Branch tomorrow.
Welcome home - congratulations on being part of what is turning out to be a massive weekend in the History of Leinster Rugby.

Thanks for the offer on the tickets - I faxed through in the end and emailed a copy (well marked as a duplicate) on one of those to be sure, to be sure moments.

Ronan hasent really let us down in the past anyway - and those that deserve the tickets will get hold of them.
Get in the f%~king bag.
sexy_rexy
Rhys Ruddock

Post by sexy_rexy »

From rte.ie

Leinster & Munster look set for April 23 clash
Monday, 03 April 2006 9:44
French television looks set to dictate that the Heineken Cup semi-final between Leinster and Munster will take place on Sunday, April 23.
With Biarritz at home in the other semi-final against Bath, French TV will look to screen that game on Saturday, April 22.
Meanwhile, it looks as if both Leinster and Munster will get around 20,000 tickets each with the other 9,000 being distributed by the ERC.

That will mean that there will be no tickets on general sale for what is going to be one of the sporting highlights of the year at Lansdowne Road.
ckav
Seán Cronin

Post by ckav »

Slipper1 wrote:
ckav wrote:
Welcome home - congratulations on being part of what is turning out to be a massive weekend in the History of Leinster Rugby.

Thanks for the offer on the tickets - I faxed through in the end and emailed a copy (well marked as a duplicate) on one of those to be sure, to be sure moments.

Ronan hasent really let us down in the past anyway - and those that deserve the tickets will get hold of them.
thanks my dear. My voice is focked - but my heart is singing....

I think Robbie and Ronan will ensure that the noisy Ultras are in one section, as per Bath and Toulouse.

God - what a weekend. Someone put it very well on the plane home yesterday. "Leinster came of age yesterday, and not a field of Athenry in sight". Jesus, to hear Alive Alive Oh sung so many times, was absolutely electric. The Toulouse players applauded us at the end of the match - more power to them and more power to us!
Avenger
Seán Cronin

Post by Avenger »

ckav wrote: I think Robbie and Ronan will ensure that the noisy Ultras are in one section, as per Bath and Toulouse.
I presume that section will be the east terrace.
“The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else.” - JOHN MADDEN
ckav
Seán Cronin

Post by ckav »

Avenger wrote:
ckav wrote: I think Robbie and Ronan will ensure that the noisy Ultras are in one section, as per Bath and Toulouse.
No idea as of yet.
sewa
Mullet

Post by sewa »

They should allocate four tickets to each of the people registered on this website.
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

They should allocate four tickets to each of the people registered on this website

you wish
Uncle Mort
Shane Horgan

Post by Uncle Mort »

ckav wrote:
Avenger wrote:
No idea as of yet.
The email I received only offers stand (which we don't want) or East Terrace - so that's the answer - we'll be in the East Terrace??!!
"I don't think Edinburgh is the place it used to be"
sewa
Mullet

Post by sewa »

thecoofreak wrote:
They should allocate four tickets to each of the people registered on this website

you wish
It would be a very good initiative to promote the website
ckav
Seán Cronin

Post by ckav »

sewa wrote:
thecoofreak wrote:

you wish
It would be a very good initiative to promote the website

How kind of you to be so concerned about our website, Sewa. :twisted: