Well Done!

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

apple sourz
Mullet

Well Done!

Post by apple sourz »

Congratulations!

What a performance. What a weekend! Congratulations to everyone who made the trip to Toulouse for one of the best games of rugby you are ever likely to see. I was speaking with a number of the players after the game and to a man they asked that I pass on their appreciation to the Leinster Supporters who cheered them on to such a memorable victory.

Thank you to everybody who helped make this weekend possible and I have to mention a few people for their outstanding contributions. Alison Duffy, Keira Kennedy (and her Dad!), Andy Crawford, Phil Finane and my own brother Ray who arranged the delivery/collection of the bodhrans. It should also be noted that after Easyjet cancelled all it's Friday flights to Toulouse, there were hundreds of supporters who on average spent an additional 300Euro each to ensure they would be there to support the team. Dedication like this is rapidly becoming the norm and these loyal supporters were richly rewarded for their extraordinary efforts.

While we are all quite rightly looking forward to the semi final against the old enemy, we do need to keep up this momentum and show our support for the team on Good Friday when thay take on Llanelli. The game will be played in Lansdowne Road with a kick off time of 7.10pm.

Finally, thank you all for you kind comments and emails. Well done to you all.
Leinsterman
Rob Kearney

Post by Leinsterman »

We really need a "high fives" smiley!

Good point about the Llanelli game - we want at least 10,000 at this game.
The fact that there will be no booze is no excuse. Most people are off work that day so should have no excuses for not turning up - unless they're going away for the weekend.
TrueBlue
Enlightened

Post by TrueBlue »

Leinsterman wrote:We really need a "high fives" smiley!

Good point about the Llanelli game - we want at least 10,000 at this game.
The fact that there will be no booze is no excuse. Most people are off work that day so should have no excuses for not turning up - unless they're going away for the weekend.
definetly-this is a pre-run for the big one. just bring hip flasks and you'll be grand!
Leinster-Heineken European Cup Champions 2007
fitz
Bookworm

Post by fitz »

well done to all.

esp the bodhrans! got my hands on one and leathered the sh1t out of it for the afternoon!
StuF
Mullet

Post by StuF »

Legendary performance by all on and off the field. I didn't think I could shout or sing after 10 minutes but managed to keep going until the final whistle.

The Toulouse supporters were fantastic afterwards - I've never received so many congratulations and handshakes by the other team's supporters on an awayday - Ligindry!!!!

My pigeon franglais really got a good airing too ;)

ALLEZ LES BEUS!!!!

I'm off to watch the game now after I downloaded it last night.
StuF
Mullet

Post by StuF »

Leinsterman wrote:The fact that there will be no booze is no excuse.
Surely we're all old enough now to remember to go to the offy on Thursday night and fill a rucksack for Good Friday ;)
limecat
Lazy totalitarian

Post by limecat »

StuF wrote:Surely we're all old enough now to remember to go to the offy on Thursday night and fill a rucksack for Good Friday ;)
I've already packed :D :wink:
Keep up to date on our facebook page or follow us on mastodon.