Toulouse Tickets

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

harryp
Rhys Ruddock

Toulouse Tickets

Post by harryp »

Anyone have any idea when tickets are going on Sale.
Ladyboys, Ladyboys
Ladyboys oh Ladyboys :wink:
Leinsterman
Rob Kearney

Post by Leinsterman »

Probably be able to order them at the beginning/2nd week of March and pick them up the week leading up to the game I would imagine.
jezzer
Rob Kearney

tickets

Post by jezzer »

they go on sale on 6th Feb in France. Can be bought through Toulouse's website.

The only reason you'd want to wait until the Leinster release is if we get tickets in a block, but there's not confirmation on that from Leinster or Toulouse.
CM
Mullet

Post by CM »

jezzer

I'd imagaine that we'll get plenty of tickets and also that they'd go on sale at the same time as Toulouse's ones. For pure loyalty I'd buy off Leinster because we get profits from the tickets we sell but obviously no profit off the Toulouse ones.
Crash
Graduate

Post by Crash »

I doubt there'll be any trouble getting tickets. Leinster are entitled to 25% of the ticket allocation, that's about 9000. So, as long as everyone decides early enough to go and purchases them from the Branch, then there'll be no problem. It's just when the Branch returns any unsold tickets that the trouble will start, when people decide the week before the game that they want to go - especially if Ireland do well in the 6N.
epaddy
Shane Horgan

Post by epaddy »

Please god the branch will take their full alocation and only give back the rest at the last minute.
*** image removed by mod ***

Epaddy, Freedom Fighter
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

Apparently they'll be available next week to season ticket holders and there'll be no purchase limit so it looks like the branch have taken the full allocation as epaddy suggested
I have Bumbleflex
epaddy
Shane Horgan

Post by epaddy »

Hi Ed
What is the situation re tickets now that the venue issue has been resolved?
Thanks

Tony Mc

Ed: Tickets for the Toulouse game will go on sale online from Friday to the general public.
Season ticket holders will be mailed shortly with first option
*** image removed by mod ***

Epaddy, Freedom Fighter
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

Tickets on sale now for season ticket holders
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

The Ticket Prices are as follows:

PRICES

ˆ19

ˆ25

ˆ37

ˆ46

ˆ52

Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

So which area will we all buy tickets for?
deco
Rhys Ruddock

Post by deco »

around the halfway line. pick one of 1, 19, 39 or 23. It'd be good to get a bit of atomsphere going
Calendar of Leinster/Ireland fixtures: https://calendar.google.com/calendar?ci ... Z2xlLmNvbQ
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

Yeah - I was thinking the 25euro tickets aswell.
Leinster til i die
Bookworm

Post by Leinster til i die »

i was thinking that there may be a restricted view with those 25 euro tickets. There are tickets worth 46 euro in that section, and that side of the ground seems to be more expensive. I was hoping that the hardcore supporters would be going for the 37 euro tickets! No point travelling all the way to Toulouse and getting bad seats!
"its a sunday, if you want to go to church, go there and worship Brian O'Driscoll". - Stuart Barnes 22/1/06
go_on_the_poni
Bookworm

flags

Post by go_on_the_poni »

Given that theres a €3 a ticket booking charge are the branch intended of using this extra cash to supply us all with extra flags and hats for the game?
rarrr
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

Leinster til i die wrote:i was thinking that there may be a restricted view with those 25 euro tickets. There are tickets worth 46 euro in that section, and that side of the ground seems to be more expensive. I was hoping that the hardcore supporters would be going for the 37 euro tickets! No point travelling all the way to Toulouse and getting bad seats!
Fair point. It's not the money, it just looked like that was a good part of the stadium to be in. We need to talk to somebody who's already been there! I'll ask the cheese eating surrender monkeys on Planet Rugby.
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

Booked 18 tickets this morning. . .the EUR 37 ones - Row 23 I think they are. . . .looks like that will be where the bulk of Leinster people will be.

Book fast before they go!!
Leinsterman
Rob Kearney

Post by Leinsterman »

sheepshagger wrote:Booked 18 tickets this morning. . .the EUR 37 ones - Row 23 I think they are. . . .looks like that will be where the bulk of Leinster people will be.

Book fast before they go!!
Where the hell did you get money for 18 tickets? :lol: :?:
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

well im not such a fat b$&%@#d that I need 18 seats to myself!! . . put them on the Visa card and am in the process of getting the loot off everyone.
Leinsterman
Rob Kearney

Post by Leinsterman »

sheepshagger wrote:well im not such a fat b$&%@#d that I need 18 seats to myself!! . . put them on the Visa card and am in the process of getting the loot off everyone.
Giving someone from the SH a VISA is wrong on so many levels.... and I'm not just talking about a work/residency one either.... :D