Moderator: moderators

Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

LM when do you need the cash?
conman
Knowledgeable

Post by conman »

Where did you get them. I have heard nothing from leinster branch and Supporters Club members are supposed to get some sort of prior notification. I've heard nothing yet. Did you email ROD directly?
Crash
Graduate

Post by Crash »

conman wrote:Where did you get them. I have heard nothing from leinster branch and Supporters Club members are supposed to get some sort of prior notification. I've heard nothing yet. Did you email ROD directly?
Ah, it's happened again!

The supporters club members were allegedly notified on Monday by email about the availability of tickets. Get onto ticketboy and order yours now.
conman
Knowledgeable

Post by conman »

I thought something funny was going on when I didn't get offered the Bath tix, but I couldn't go to that anyway so I didn't think twice about it. I'll be pissed off if I missed the good seats.
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

Leinsterman wrote:
sheepshagger wrote:Booked 18 tickets this morning. . .the EUR 37 ones - Row 23 I think they are. . . .looks like that will be where the bulk of Leinster people will be.

Book fast before they go!!
Where the hell did you get money for 18 tickets? :lol: :?:
Probably from cancelling the previously booked Hong Kong 7's to go to Toulouse .... ya fockin ligind SS! :lol:
Flash ahhhh ahhh, he'll save every one of us
Leinsterman
Rob Kearney

Post by Leinsterman »

Duff Paddy wrote:LM when do you need the cash?
Yesterday! :evil:
Crash
Graduate

Post by Crash »

Leinsterman wrote:
I'm away for a few weeks - see you in Toulouse.
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

Leinsterman wrote:
C'est combien?
Leinsterman
Rob Kearney

Post by Leinsterman »

I don't speak Froglish.

Anyhoo, I'll get the money from you lads whenever I get the tickets. I paid for them with laser so no worries about maxing out the credit card.

Then the legs get broken.
apple sourz
Mullet

Post by apple sourz »

If you're a season ticket holder you shuold have been notified on Monday.
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

The Hong Kong 7's or Leinster in Toulouse??? Easy. .TOULOUSE

Post by sheepshagger »

I'm sure anyone would do it. . cancel a Hong Kong 7's trip as they are on the same weekend as the QF!!!

As for people from the SH getting a Viaa - they are essential for planning (and spreading out the cost) of all these rugby trips. . . .Have booked Cardiff already. . .the HEC final weekends are superb - made even better if an Irish team gets there. . . .
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Re: The Hong Kong 7's or Leinster in Toulouse??? Easy. .TOUL

Post by Flash Gordon »

sheepshagger wrote:I'm sure anyone would do it. . cancel a Hong Kong 7's trip as they are on the same weekend as the QF!!!

As for people from the SH getting a Viaa - they are essential for planning (and spreading out the cost) of all these rugby trips. . . .Have booked Cardiff already. . .the HEC final weekends are superb - made even better if an Irish team gets there. . . .
Totally, went to the Wasps Toulouse game and the Parker pen Quins vs Montferrand 2 years ago in Twickers and Reading. Was a great weekend. Your only problem could be if Turnipstan win the fockin thing....then it could turn into the nightmare weekend from hell..... :lol:
Big up respect to the sheepshagger for ditching the Hong Kong sevens for the boys in blue!
Flash ahhhh ahhh, he'll save every one of us