Season Tickets

Moderator: moderators

BlueArmyOriginal
Rhys Ruddock

Season Tickets

Post by BlueArmyOriginal »

Hey just wondering when the season tickets are being sent out to people? I ordered mine a good few weeks ago now(End of the league campaign I'd say) and am still waiting, do they not get sent out till later or am I going to have to ring ticketmaster and start yelling at some callcentre in India?

PS: Please tell me it's not the callcentre scenario!!!! :!:
'And striding away now! For Leinster, is Brian O'Driscoll! He's Running for the posts, he could be running for the Final here! We've got a quarter of the match to go but at the moment the colour is Blue!!' Myles Harrison; Croke Park; 2nd May 2009
Muriel
Seán Cronin

Re: Season Tickets

Post by Muriel »

They generally arrive a week or two before the season starts.
When I pulled my hamstring, I went to a misogynist. - Brittany (Glee)
BlueArmyOriginal
Rhys Ruddock

Cheers L, I'll take my finger off the panic button for a few more weeks anyway.
'And striding away now! For Leinster, is Brian O'Driscoll! He's Running for the posts, he could be running for the Final here! We've got a quarter of the match to go but at the moment the colour is Blue!!' Myles Harrison; Croke Park; 2nd May 2009
icebaby
Rhys Ruddock

Post by icebaby »

Probably wait until some idea of the Magners league is settled.
"Look what Leinster have done again"
badger79
Bookworm

Post by badger79 »

A few quick questions - if I go and buy 3 season tickets (1 for myself and 2 mates) will they only be registered in my own name? Can you get them put into individual names once they are purchased? If they are only registered under the name of the purchaser does that mean you only get one set of benefits (discounts, etc..)?
Cheers.
icebaby
Rhys Ruddock

Post by icebaby »

it's compicated best ask the branch directly....
"Look what Leinster have done again"
badger79
Bookworm

Post by badger79 »

cheers dude. I went ahead and got them in any case. Apparently they email you to set up individual accounts for each ticket, so its all good.
Slipper1
Rob Kearney

Post by Slipper1 »

badger79 wrote:A few quick questions - if I go and buy 3 season tickets (1 for myself and 2 mates) will they only be registered in my own name? Can you get them put into individual names once they are purchased? If they are only registered under the name of the purchaser does that mean you only get one set of benefits (discounts, etc..)?
Cheers.
I did this last year - bought 7 tickets in 3 different transactions.

I emailed the branch - explained the situation, gave them the full contact details of the other six people and they were all then entered as individual members / season ticket holders.

As I did it "late in the day" so to speak, all the ticket "packs" came to me directly and i distributed them.
Get in the f%~king bag.
BlueArmyOriginal
Rhys Ruddock

Actually has anyone recieved their tkts yet? I'm still waiting.
[Jackass]
Seán Cronin

Post by [Jackass] »

nope, nothing yet. I wouldn't imagine they'd be here until the very end of August / very early September.
Pro12 Champions, Amlin Challenge Cup Champions, British & Irish Cup Champions
BlueArmyOriginal
Rhys Ruddock

[Jackass] wrote:nope, nothing yet. I wouldn't imagine they'd be here until the very end of August / very early September.
Cool, cheers J, I'm just getting very tired of the off season :roll:

That said tho I'm into pre-season on thurs which will probably make me miss this time of year greatly!
[Jackass]
Seán Cronin

Post by [Jackass] »

I wasn't on the mailing list for priority purchase and now my ticket master account for Leinster rugby doesn't work either...grrr!! this better be sorted before the season for any priority purchase for games!
[Jackass]
Seán Cronin

Post by [Jackass] »

Cool, it's sorted now.

Got the email yesterday:

"Season Ticket Books

Season Ticket packs and Supporters packs will be posted by the end of next week. A full list of Fixtures is included in the packs. Details of which ticket should be used for each match will be published on our website and we will also communicate this to you the week of each match via email."

So should be early the week after next they arrive.
Bourkiep
Beginner

Post by Bourkiep »

Announced at AGM yesterday that season tickets books had been posted this week, so watch out for that postman !!!