Leinster V Cardiff...

Moderator: moderators

Skinfull
Mullet

Leinster V Cardiff...

Post by Skinfull »

I'm gonna be, by pure chance, in Cardiff the weekend of the 6th Sept, and I'm planning to go to the game...will I need to have tickets already or do you think I can get them at the gate?
"Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!" - Kirk
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Re: Leinster V Cardiff...

Post by Donny B. »

Skinfull wrote:I'm gonna be, by pure chance, in Cardiff the weekend of the 6th Sept, and I'm planning to go to the game...will I need to have tickets already or do you think I can get them at the gate?
You probably won't have a problem buying one on the day, but just to be sure you can buy your ticket online from them and collect it on the day at the box office.

http://www.cardiffblues.com/3_118.php
Skinfull
Mullet

Post by Skinfull »

If I buy them from Cardiff though will I be surrounded by the blues lads though? :shock:

Not that it really matters as long as I get to the game I'll be out shouting anyone round me! :lol:
[Jackass]
Seán Cronin

Post by [Jackass] »

You can usually get them on ticket master for the Leinster allocation, but they don't seem to be on sale yet.
Pro12 Champions, Amlin Challenge Cup Champions, British & Irish Cup Champions
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

[Jackass] wrote:You can usually get them on ticket master for the Leinster allocation, but they don't seem to be on sale yet.
Leinster don't sell allocations for away Magners games outside of Ireland. There's rarely the demand to make it worth their while.

Skinful, buy a terrace ticket and then group up with any Leinster fans you see. The Cardiff fans can be a bit salty so seek safety in numbers!
Skinfull
Mullet

Post by Skinfull »

Well I'm actually attending with a good friend who is a Cardiff fan but I still wanted to be in with leinster fans!:lol:
Got tickets for the terrace so I'll manoeuvre towards the Lions!