Infant policy at games

Moderator: moderators

Avenger
Seán Cronin

Infant policy at games

Post by Avenger »

All,

Leinster Rugby have created a policy regarding chioldren under the age of two at games. Apologies if its been posted else where but I haven't seen it.

Children under 2 do not need to buy a children’s ticket, as they can sit on their parent’s knee, etc.

For health and safety reasons they will need a ticket to get in the ground. This ticket, which costs nothing, can be collected from the Crampton Building one hour before kick – off.

The Crampton building is located on Simmonscourt Road between gate L (players entrance) and the Wylie Gate.
“The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else.” - JOHN MADDEN
olaf the fat
Seán Cronin

Re: Infant policy at games

Post by olaf the fat »

Cool, thats going to make one little girl very happy( well, I will be on her behalf)
As they say in Russia, Goodbye in Russian
icebaby
Rhys Ruddock

Post by icebaby »

the info is at the end of an email headed Autumn internationals and also contains info regarding upgrades of child tickets to adult
I 've forwarded it on to a few who I know didn't even open it when they saw the heading "autumn internationals" as they already have booked tickets
"Look what Leinster have done again"
Fitzybobs
Bookworm

Post by Fitzybobs »

Avenger wrote:All,

Leinster Rugby have created a policy regarding chioldren under the age of two at games. Apologies if its been posted else where but I haven't seen it.

Children under 2 do not need to buy a children’s ticket, as they can sit on their parent’s knee, etc.

For health and safety reasons they will need a ticket to get in the ground. This ticket, which costs nothing, can be collected from the Crampton Building one hour before kick – off.

The Crampton building is located on Simmonscourt Road between gate L (players entrance) and the Wylie Gate.
Does anyone know if this is still the case?
Do you need to inform anyone (ticketmaster, Leinster Rugby etc) that you plan to bring an infant?

Cheers
Benji
Knowledgeable

Post by Benji »

I carry in my small 5yr old . We have a family ticket . His on it but when's it's busy he sits on my knee like tomorrow. It helps during the year that there are around 14 of us in a group sitting together .
Ultra Vires
Knowledgeable

Post by Ultra Vires »

I need to get a 4 yr old in to the Castres game tomorrow. I have a season ticket in the grandstand with a few other friends.
What's the best approach? It's a once off.
The Bird is the Word
mtleinster
Enlightened

Post by mtleinster »

Ultra Vires wrote:I need to get a 4 yr old in to the Castres game tomorrow. I have a season ticket in the grandstand with a few other friends.
Safest thing is to request the generousity of strangers for a spare ticket to get him/her into the ground, after that you will have no problem getting child into the same seats as yourself

I've been tempeted in the past to walk up without a ticket for my kids but its too much of a risk
Les chances que Sexton vienne en France sont infimes
Avenger
Seán Cronin

Post by Avenger »

Ultra Vires wrote:I need to get a 4 yr old in to the Castres game tomorrow. I have a season ticket in the grandstand with a few other friends.
Is it too late to contact LR to request a child ticket?
“The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else.” - JOHN MADDEN