Season ticket tickets for the QF

Moderator: moderators

Blåränderna
Graduate

Season ticket tickets for the QF

Post by Blåränderna »

Maybe someone can help. I ordered two tickets for the QF on my two season ticket accounts. I then purchased a further six tickets in the pre-sale. The six extra tickets have arrived, but the 2 for myself and my father have not. Anyone have a similar experience, or can help?
Slipper1
Rob Kearney

Re: Season ticket tickets for the QF

Post by Slipper1 »

Blåränderna wrote:Maybe someone can help. I ordered two tickets for the QF on my two season ticket accounts. I then purchased a further six tickets in the pre-sale. The six extra tickets have arrived, but the 2 for myself and my father have not. Anyone have a similar experience, or can help?
Same with me - Extras bought in two batches arrived, just waiting on ST ones now.

I wouldnt worry at all - loads and loads of time for them to arrive.
Get in the f%~king bag.
Blåränderna
Graduate

Post by Blåränderna »

That's true, thanks, just panicking incase there was a mix up. I'd be devastated.
nelly the elephant
Rhys Ruddock

Post by nelly the elephant »

Blåränderna wrote:Maybe someone can help. I ordered two tickets for the QF on my two season ticket accounts. I then purchased a further six tickets in the pre-sale. The six extra tickets have arrived, but the 2 for myself and my father have not. Anyone have a similar experience, or can help?

Had the same panic here this evening as four different lots of "extras" I purchased for friends and family all arrived but no sign of our ST ones. I had to double check the e mails I'd filed etc but I've a payment record on my bank statement so all is well.
We all dream of a team of Sean O'Briens......
underpantsdance
Bookworm

Post by underpantsdance »

nelly the elephant wrote:

Had the same panic here this evening as four different lots of "extras" I purchased for friends and family all arrived but no sign of our ST ones. I had to double check the e mails I'd filed etc but I've a payment record on my bank statement so all is well.
You should be able to confirm that you did buy your "season ticket" seats through you LR ticketmaster account.... I had the same panic-filled moment.
desperado
Mullet

Post by desperado »

yep. just back in country; so mild panic to find the 'extras' in the post box along with a million bills - but no STH ticket. Checked ticketmaster a/c and it shows I have bought my 'option'. Just sent them an email also to enquire re arrival.
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

So the season tkt ones still have to be posted out ?.
Flying wedge
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

Chyte! I thought today was the 2nd of march. If I had realised that I was over a month wrong I would have panicked too
Sauvignon Blank
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Sauvignon Blank »

Yeah me too, got my extras but not My one.
3 Gold Stars
Dexter
Shane Horgan

Post by Dexter »

I actually got both sets together yesterday. Don't want to cause panic though, I'm sure the others will arrive, last time I got my extra ones first and then the ST ones a good bit later.
Dont Panic!
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Dexter wrote:I actually got both sets together yesterday. Don't want to cause panic though, I'm sure the others will arrive, last time I got my extra ones first and then the ST ones a good bit later.
You have managed to cause me to panic , thanks for the reassurance though .
Flying wedge
desperado
Mullet

Post by desperado »

desperado wrote:yep. just back in country; so mild panic to find the 'extras' in the post box along with a million bills - but no STH ticket. Checked ticketmaster a/c and it shows I have bought my 'option'. Just sent them an email also to enquire re arrival.
Got reply to my email to Ticketmaster '' they will be sent out in the next couple of weeks''
Dexter
Shane Horgan

Post by Dexter »

footrush wrote:
Dexter wrote:I actually got both sets together yesterday. Don't want to cause panic though, I'm sure the others will arrive, last time I got my extra ones first and then the ST ones a good bit later.
You have managed to cause me to panic , thanks for the reassurance though .
You know what? I was wrong - now that I think of it, I didn't take up my allocated tickets but bought in the next round, as well as getting some additional tickets. Doh!
Apologies!! :roll:
Dont Panic!
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Go the two extra tickets that I ordered am still waiting on the season ticket ones however anyone in the same boat ?.
Flying wedge
underpantsdance
Bookworm

footrush wrote:Go the two extra tickets that I ordered am still waiting on the season ticket ones however anyone in the same boat ?.
Yep, wouldn't worry as the season tickets have come out later than extra tickets on both of the previous occasions. If, like me, you had a brain fart and couldn't remember whether you actually ordered them you can check this in your Leinster ticketmaster account.
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Still waiting on the tickets I ordered through my season ticket account am I the only one ?.
Flying wedge
underpantsdance
Bookworm

footrush wrote:Still waiting on the tickets I ordered through my season ticket account am I the only one ?.
Nope
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

underpantsdance wrote:
footrush wrote:Still waiting on the tickets I ordered through my season ticket account am I the only one ?.
Nope
Thanks that makes me feel much better .
Flying wedge
aisling7
Rhys Ruddock

Post by aisling7 »

I bought three batches of tickets.

1st batch: My ST
2nd: 4 for a colleague
3rd: 2 for a friend

and in the above order - the 3rd batch has arrived and nothing else.
Slipper1
Rob Kearney

Post by Slipper1 »

ST purchase arrived this morning. First ticket I bought.

Thats all of my three batches of purchases now delivered. all done & dusted in plenty of time.
Get in the f%~king bag.