STH Renewal Information

Moderator: moderators

OLSC Committee
Knowledgeable

STH Renewal Information

Post by OLSC Committee »

Please email your feedback/suggestions/comments to olsc 'at' leinsterrugby.ie as we may miss it on the forum

Join us on Facebook: Official Leinster Supporters Club
Follow us on Twitter: OLSCRugby
Leinsterman
Rob Kearney

Re: STH Renewal Information

Post by Leinsterman »

Same price as last year so good news there.
An option to pay in two installments - nice.
No service charge if you pay by cheque but you can only pay in one installment if you pay by cheque.
Service charge seems quite high though at €17 for the early bird option.
...to the sound of a Sivivatu slap!
Slipper1
Rob Kearney

Post by Slipper1 »

I would have thought that the second instalment payment could have been stretched out a little though - end of June, only 30 days after the initial payment - would have preferred another month, but given the first instalment is not due until end of May, that does certainly balance it.

Also the ability to print / forward your ticket to another person is a great benefit to now have.
Get in the f%~king bag.
Darce
Shane Jennings
Location: Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front HQ, South West Dublin Brigade, D24 Unit

Post by Darce »

€17 is very dear for a service charge. I've never been against service charges in the past as the service has been quite good but this is slightly taking the piss.

Also,

I really want to change seats in the grandstand, will I have to wait till the public sale and pay extra? Seems like a jip if I did have to...
"I don't do desserts"

Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front
The Front Lives on
Slipper1
Rob Kearney

Post by Slipper1 »

Darce wrote:
Also,

I really want to change seats in the grandstand, will I have to wait till the public sale and pay extra? Seems like a jip if I did have to...
No, I think you can change from the 29th March, public sale is not till 5th April - earlybird ends 31st May
Get in the f%~king bag.
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

Leinsterman wrote: No service charge if you pay by cheque but you can only pay in one installment if you pay by cheque.
Not true. I have paid in 2 instalments by cheque for at least 2 years. You just mail them after you sign on with your credit card. (Bit weird but there you go)
Leinsterman
Rob Kearney

Post by Leinsterman »

johng wrote:
Leinsterman wrote: No service charge if you pay by cheque but you can only pay in one installment if you pay by cheque.
Not true. I have paid in 2 instalments by cheque for at least 2 years. You just mail them after you sign on with your credit card. (Bit weird but there you go)

Oh ok, that sounds good. I might like to get some confirmation regarding that though, just to be sure we can do that again this year.
...to the sound of a Sivivatu slap!
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

"Sports Tickets " sportstickets"at"ticketmaster.ie on 17 June 2010 at 12:41 +0100 wrote:
Dear Complete and utter Sexbomb,

The final payment is now due on your Leinster Season Tickets – total amount outstanding €xxx.

Please forward a cheque for that amount made payable to Ticketmaster to Ticketmaster Sports Dept, Grafton House, 70 Grafton Street, Dublin 2 by next Wednesday 23rd June.

Please quote the following account number on the back of your cheque: 123456

Kind regards

Ticketmaster on behalf of Leinster Rugby
Mika
Bookworm

Post by Mika »

From the FAQ's no splt payment by cheque this time around.

Q. How can I pay for my Season Ticket?
A. Season Tickets can be purchased using a Credit/Debit card in either a single payment or by paying 50% upfront and the balance of 50% in June 2011. All credit/debit card payments will incur a Ticketmaster service charge. Payment can also be made by cheque. You will have 7 working days to submit your cheque payment after booking. No service charge will apply to cheque payments. There will be no split payment option for cheque payments. Cheque payments or credit/debit card payments not received by the allocated deadlines will result in Season Tickets being cancelled.
http://www.leinsterrugby.ie/seasontickets/faq.php
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

Oh Well :( No cheque instalments this year. (What about the dd option that was rumoured?)

I think this one below is the most sensible approach to lost tickets. You still have the option of printing out tickets for the games foc. And if you are stupid enough to show up at the ground with nothing, then a 5er is not unreasonable imho.
Leinster Rugby wrote: Q. What do I do if I lose my Season Ticket card?
A. It will no longer be possible to replace lost/stolen Season Ticket cards. If you lose your Season Ticket card you will need to log into your account prior to each game and print off a paper ticket for your seat.

Q. What do I do if I arrive at the RDS/Aviva Stadium and realise I have forgotten/lost my ticket?
A. A replacement paper ticket can be issued at the venue's Ticket Office on production of valid identification. There is a €5 charge for each paper ticket issued at the venue.

Q. As a Season Ticket holder can I purchase tickets for Leinster away fixtures?
A. Leinster Rugby will obtain an allocation of tickets for certain away fixtures throughout the season and for potential play offs. These will be made available to our Season Ticket holders via their Season Ticket accounts.
mikey
Rhys Ruddock

Post by mikey »

johng wrote:Oh Well :( No cheque instalments this year. (What about the dd option that was rumoured?)

I think this one below is the most sensible approach to lost tickets. You still have the option of printing out tickets for the games foc. And if you are stupid enough to show up at the ground with nothing, then a 5er is not unreasonable imho.
Leinster Rugby wrote: Q. What do I do if I lose my Season Ticket card?
A. It will no longer be possible to replace lost/stolen Season Ticket cards. If you lose your Season Ticket card you will need to log into your account prior to each game and print off a paper ticket for your seat.

Q. What do I do if I arrive at the RDS/Aviva Stadium and realise I have forgotten/lost my ticket?
A. A replacement paper ticket can be issued at the venue's Ticket Office on production of valid identification. There is a €5 charge for each paper ticket issued at the venue.

Q. As a Season Ticket holder can I purchase tickets for Leinster away fixtures?
A. Leinster Rugby will obtain an allocation of tickets for certain away fixtures throughout the season and for potential play offs. These will be made available to our Season Ticket holders via their Season Ticket accounts.
I quite agree - and no charge for printing and letting others have your ticket - good sense prevails.

I have photographed the bar code on the ticket and used that from my phone - it worked to get in, but would not then work to get me out to the supporters bar! - go figure - but at least if I forget my card I have a fighting chance of avoiding the fiver charge!!
Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Post by Xanthippe »

mikey wrote: I have photographed the bar code on the ticket and used that from my phone - it worked to get in, but would not then work to get me out to the supporters bar! - go figure - but at least if I forget my card I have a fighting chance of avoiding the fiver charge!!
Interesting - you're not supposed to need your season ticket to get into the supporters bar
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

#BeSeenBeHeardBeBlueBELIEVE

I'm a Book Mark and damn proud of it. Storm 1:08 forever
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

Xanthippe wrote:
mikey wrote: I have photographed the bar code on the ticket and used that from my phone - it worked to get in, but would not then work to get me out to the supporters bar! - go figure - but at least if I forget my card I have a fighting chance of avoiding the fiver charge!!
Interesting - you're not supposed to need your season ticket to get into the supporters bar
Nope you don't need it, think he means he couldn't get outside the cordon to get to the bar (not actually entry to the bar itself).
ronk
Jamie Heaslip

Post by ronk »

sheepshagger wrote:
Xanthippe wrote:
Nope you don't need it, think he means he couldn't get outside the cordon to get to the bar (not actually entry to the bar itself).
I thought he meant the season ticket holder's bar, not the Laighean Out.
sarah_lennon
Jamie Heaslip

Post by sarah_lennon »

ronk wrote:
The shed...
Ici, ici, c'est Dublin 4
Hickiefan
Rob Kearney

Post by Hickiefan »

sarah_lennon wrote:
ronk wrote:
The shed...
That's supposed to be open to all comers now as The Laighin Out (also open to all) is now the official ST holders bar.

Most odd!

Either way - Mikey get you ass into The Laighin Out!
Qui me amat, amet et Leinsterum meum.
Rockthecasbah
Beginner

Post by Rockthecasbah »

Ok, I'm confused again another year! :) I want to pay by cheque and have definitely picked the Pay by Cheque option but the invoice amount hasn't removed the service charge.

I vaguely remember this from last year, checked through the FAQ but couldn't find anything, do I hit submit even tho the amount isn't correct and send over a cheque for the amount less service charge?

Cancel that - I see the thread in the main section! Sorry!
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

Just saw on Twitter that LR have sold all the terrace ST's....only handful of singles left in the covered stands too.
Scott
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Scott »

sheepshagger wrote:Just saw on Twitter that LR have sold all the terrace ST's....only handful of singles left in the covered stands too.
:shock: just got in in the nick of time got mine Friday morning 8)

11,500 sold so far so only a couple of thousand left in the north&South stands
"My final expression of thanks is to the supporters of both Ireland and Leinster with whom I have shared some special days that I will never forget" - Shane Horgan
mikey
Rhys Ruddock

Post by mikey »

Hickiefan wrote:
sarah_lennon wrote:
ronk wrote:
The shed...
That's supposed to be open to all comers now as The Laighin Out (also open to all) is now the official ST holders bar.

Most odd!

Either way - Mikey get you ass into The Laighin Out!

It was, as Sheepshagger said, to get out of the heavily guarded steel fenced perimiter to The Laighin Out - I had to show and have scanned my ST, and then to get back through again, the same. I managed to avoid the mines and searchlights, but was foiled when my fiendish photo failed to scan for the return to the ground....