Ticket Exchange

Moderator: moderators

sarah_lennon
Jamie Heaslip

Ticket Exchange

Post by sarah_lennon »

Listed my ticket for Ulster on it... but when I look at the ticket exchange it says there are no tickets for sale

https://teamexchange.ticketmastereurope ... nsterrugby

Anyone ever bought tickets from the Exchange... am I using the wrong site
Ici, ici, c'est Dublin 4
Scott
Rhys Ruddock

Re: Ticket Exchange

Post by Scott »

No your not using it wrong. I have used it all season and TM have changed it in the past while. It wont put 'open' until Thursday/Friday.

They used to list the next 2/3/4 games way in advance and you could buy tickets 2/3 mts before ko which was great. Now they only put the tickets up one match at a time and only one/two days prior to ko.
"My final expression of thanks is to the supporters of both Ireland and Leinster with whom I have shared some special days that I will never forget" - Shane Horgan
Darce
Shane Jennings
Location: Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front HQ, South West Dublin Brigade, D24 Unit

Post by Darce »

Scott wrote:No your not using it wrong. TM have changed it. IT wont 'open' until Thursday/Friday.

They used to list all the next 2/3/4 games way in advance and you could buy tickets 2/3 mts before ko which was great. Now they only put the tickets up one match at a time and only one to two days prior to ko
presumably so you'll be forced into buying tickets from them before buying from a fellow fan
"I don't do desserts"

Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front
The Front Lives on
Scott
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Scott »

Darce wrote:
Scott wrote:No your not using it wrong. TM have changed it. IT wont 'open' until Thursday/Friday.

They used to list all the next 2/3/4 games way in advance and you could buy tickets 2/3 mts before ko which was great. Now they only put the tickets up one match at a time and only one to two days prior to ko
presumably so you'll be forced into buying tickets from them before buying from a fellow fan

BIN GO
"My final expression of thanks is to the supporters of both Ireland and Leinster with whom I have shared some special days that I will never forget" - Shane Horgan
sarah_lennon
Jamie Heaslip

Post by sarah_lennon »

:( :x
Ici, ici, c'est Dublin 4
Hornet
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Hornet »

TM really are a bunch of #**#%!
"The one thing we learn from History, is that we never learn from History".
Scott
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Scott »

Maybe they read this thread :lol:

Not only are the Ulster tickets up but also the Galsgow game in May!!!!!
Amz
Mullet

Post by Amz »

I've tried a few times to buy tickets for Ulster on the ticket exchange, but I keep getting an error message.

Now I can't log in at all to my Leinster account.
Scott
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Scott »

Amz wrote:I've tried a few times to buy tickets for Ulster on the ticket exchange, but I keep getting an error message.

Now I can't log in at all to my Leinster account.

just tried to lod on and got this message -

System Temporarily Unavailable

The Leinster Rugby ticketExchange ticketing system is temporarily unavailable, please try again momentarily.

If you continue to experience difficulties after 15 minutes, please let us know via e-mail at TeamExchange@ticketmastereurope.com
Amz
Mullet

Post by Amz »

Seems to have sorted itself out now.