Anyone Know?

Moderator: moderators

Blåränderna
Graduate

Anyone Know?

Post by Blåränderna »

Why the ticket's directly behind the goal in the south stand for the semi's are so expensive? Thought that they would be cheap but seemingly not. Alternatively, anyone have experience of these seats and are they any use?
Topcat73
Bookworm

Re: Anyone Know?

Post by Topcat73 »

Blåränderna wrote:Why the ticket's directly behind the goal in the south stand for the semi's are so expensive? Thought that they would be cheap but seemingly not. Alternatively, anyone have experience of these seats and are they any use?

Are they not 30 quid???

im a STH in Sth stand... and i was allocated the Sth stand lower in LR for all previous HEC games ( Clermont, Leicester ) and the Munster game....i also bought tciket for semi final in Sth stand ( upper ) for 30 euro. hope this helps
Blåränderna
Graduate

Post by Blåränderna »

Topcat73 wrote:
Blåränderna wrote:Why the ticket's directly behind the goal in the south stand for the semi's are so expensive? Thought that they would be cheap but seemingly not. Alternatively, anyone have experience of these seats and are they any use?

Are they not 30 quid???

im a STH in Sth stand... and i was allocated the Sth stand lower in LR for all previous HEC games ( Clermont, Leicester ) and the Munster game....i also bought tciket for semi final in Sth stand ( upper ) for 30 euro. hope this helps
That's what I thought but when I went over the seats on the new ticketmaster thing it said the price was 40-50 euro. Couldn't understand why.
Topcat73
Bookworm

Post by Topcat73 »

Bla.... im right behind the goalposts in the Sth stand upper for 30 quid...bought and paid for....i havent looked at the TM site since to see the price but there seems to be some differnce alright by what you are saying...
Blåränderna
Graduate

Post by Blåränderna »

Topcat73 wrote:Bla.... im right behind the goalposts in the Sth stand upper for 30 quid...bought and paid for....i havent looked at the TM site since to see the price but there seems to be some differnce alright by what you are saying...
Strange... oh well... thanks anyway mate! :)