Second Round of Ticket Sales....for Semi Final

Moderator: moderators

Topcat73
Bookworm

Second Round of Ticket Sales....for Semi Final

Post by Topcat73 »

Dear Leinster Supporter,
Following the three day pre-sale of Heineken Cup Semi Final tickets we're delighted to announce that over 20,000 Leinster supporters have already secured their tickets and will be in Aviva Stadium on 30th April.
We have had tickets on sale since Monday to our supporters with a limit of two per Season Ticket or Membership held. This was done to ensure an equitable number of tickets were made available to every supporter.
The balance of our allocation from the 1st window sale will now be made available to Season Ticket holders wishing to purchase additional tickets for family/friends before any remaining tickets go on sale to the public this Friday. These tickets will be available for one day only. Tickets will be available via the link below from 8am tomorrow (Thursday)until 5pm tomorrow. There will be a limit of 4 tickets per person during this sale.

At 5pm on Thursday, any unsold tickets will be returned to the ERC who will then release these for public sale via http://www.ticketmaster.ie on Friday morning at 9am.

Kind regards,
Leinster Rugby

pity we didnt know this was going to happen.... normallly 4 of us sit together in st stand in RDS but we are sperated for semi final due to being only able to buy 2 per STH....... :?
Last edited by Topcat73 on April 13th, 2011, 4:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mika
Bookworm

Re: Second Round of Ticket Sales....for Semi Final

Post by Mika »

Please take down the link to the pre-sale it's meant to be for season tickets holders only.
Topcat73
Bookworm

Post by Topcat73 »

done Mika....my mistake.
Mika
Bookworm

Post by Mika »

No problem I've done the same in the past so that's how I noticed!!