Magers League Grand Final Tickets

Moderator: moderators

Darce
Shane Jennings
Location: Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front HQ, South West Dublin Brigade, D24 Unit

Re: Magers League Grand Final

Post by Darce »

4 in the East Terrace for me too
"I don't do desserts"

Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front
The Front Lives on
BIG DAN
Bookworm

Post by BIG DAN »

East terrace sold out.

Went for 2 in the south terrace...
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

crisco10 wrote:First time in the East Terrace, did we all tend to gravitate toward a "spot" in it on previous visits?
Look out 4 this flag at the 1/2 way line .
Flying wedge
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

They seem to only have North Terrace left , how many tickets did we take ?.
Flying wedge
liafail

Post by liafail »

First time poster, long time lurker and STH. Missed out earlier on East Terrace tickets for Magners final. Is there anybody who can help me with one?
Here's hoping
Liafail
Peg Leg
Rob Kearney

Post by Peg Leg »

leinster80 wrote:Presuming at this stage it will be in TP (just can't see Ospreys winning this one).

If any STH is not using their likely allocation I would be interested in taking two off their hands..
You get sorted? I am not able to use my alocation. PM Me
"It was Mrs O'Leary's cow"
Daniel Sullivan
Scrum 5
Bookworm

Post by Scrum 5 »

Have one North Terrace ticket but wish to swap for a South Terrace. If anyone can do a swap can they pm me?
leinsterfan100
Knowledgeable

Post by leinsterfan100 »

Have 3 North Terrace tickets, would like to swap for 3 east or west terrace tickets or 3 east/west stand tickets and i will pay the difference. Its a long shot! pm me though if you can help.
Thanks
poolfan
Learner

Post by poolfan »

Hi all,

Had to pull out of Cardiff due to mad prices. now looking for two tickets for myself and my wife for the Magner sFinal in Thomand.

Woudl really appreciate it if anyone has any spare in allocation or other available.

I'm based in Dublin, willing to travel to sort out tickets.

Thanks in advance!!
nelly the elephant
Rhys Ruddock

Post by nelly the elephant »

poolfan wrote:Hi all,

Had to pull out of Cardiff due to mad prices. now looking for two tickets for myself and my wife for the Magner sFinal in Thomand.

Woudl really appreciate it if anyone has any spare in allocation or other available.

I'm based in Dublin, willing to travel to sort out tickets.

Thanks in advance!!
It appears there's only North Terrace tickets available. I can get you two of those if you like?

PM me if in the affirmative.
We all dream of a team of Sean O'Briens......
toffblue
Bookworm

Re: Magers League Grand Final Tickets

Post by toffblue »

Guys,

For reasons I won't bother with couldn't avail of the offer yesterday. Any Good Samaritan's that may have 2 spare ... please PM me.

Thanks.
"Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems." H J Simpson Esq
ceemec
Shane Jennings

Post by ceemec »

Folks, didn't avail of the ticket offer due to lack of funds. Mate of mine is now looking for 2 tickets for him and his father. If anyone has 2 spare, please PM. Thanks.
paddyj
Bookworm

Post by paddyj »

STH who held off purchasing thinking there'd be plenty of tickets left in the allocation today - can't believe that they all seem to be gone - really want to be there - grateful if anyone has any spares or any ideas on how to get my hands on two - preferably on the terrace
jezzer
Rob Kearney

Post by jezzer »

In the same boat and need 2 tickets for anywhere in the ground.

Please pm me if you have 2 spare. Thanks.
Winnie The Blue
Beginner

Post by Winnie The Blue »

Other half is Munster STH and just got an email saying they can purchase another 4 tickets (Bringing it to 5 in total)! I'd suggest anyone with contacts should get on to them asap as they will be gone today! (All hers are used now sorry)!
Carlsberg don't do No 10's But if they did!!!!!!!
dingoxh

Post by dingoxh »

Hi guys,
If anyone has a spare ticket for the ML final in Thomond, I would live to take it off your hands as a gift for my old man....Ticket will be for a genuine Leinster supporter...Thanks if you can help
molloyjh
Mullet

Post by molloyjh »

Hi folks,

there's 8 of us going to the game, 4 got tickets for the East Terrace but the other 4 could only get South Terrace. I know it's a long shot but if anyone wants to swap their East Teraace tickets for our South Terrace tickets we'd really appreciate it. We've been at all the home games together as well as a few of the away ones. We've even managed to get ourselves all sat in roughly the same spot in Cardiff for the weekend! It'd be a shame to split us up now...
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

molloyjh wrote:Hi folks,

there's 8 of us going to the game, 4 got tickets for the East Terrace but the other 4 could only get South Terrace. I know it's a long shot but if anyone wants to swap their East Teraace tickets for our South Terrace tickets we'd really appreciate it. We've been at all the home games together as well as a few of the away ones. We've even managed to get ourselves all sat in roughly the same spot in Cardiff for the weekend! It'd be a shame to split us up now...
Will you swap your 4 East for 4 South shouldn't be a problem ?.
Flying wedge
Scott
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Scott »

footrush wrote:
molloyjh wrote:Hi folks,

Will you swap your 4 East for 4 South shouldn't be a problem ?.
:lol: yeah i thought that was fairly cheeky
"My final expression of thanks is to the supporters of both Ireland and Leinster with whom I have shared some special days that I will never forget" - Shane Horgan
molloyjh
Mullet

Post by molloyjh »

What do you think footrush!? :lol:

No, we enjoyed the East Terrace too much in April and that would mean I would have to move. I'm sorry but they have to come to me!!! 8)