ticket exchange

Moderator: moderators

Avenger
Seán Cronin

ticket exchange

Post by Avenger »

Can anyone who has bought tickets from ticket exchange let me know if you print off the tickets you purchase of just collect them on the night.

Cheers.
“The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else.” - JOHN MADDEN
Scott
Rhys Ruddock

Re: ticket exchange

Post by Scott »

You MUST print them off. You DO NOT collect them. But here is the annoying part. If you have not printed them off when you originally buy them you can't do it at a later date on the TicketEx. You have to ring them & they will email you the tickets to print off - and warn you to print them of at time of purchase in the future

Edit - Also this is the number to call 016486054 to get it sorted not the one listed under contact us on your Leinster Rugby Ticket Account :roll:

I f%~king LOATHE TICKETMASTER
"My final expression of thanks is to the supporters of both Ireland and Leinster with whom I have shared some special days that I will never forget" - Shane Horgan
Avenger
Seán Cronin

Re: ticket exchange

Post by Avenger »

Cheers. Think I'll pop along to tomorrows game.
“The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else.” - JOHN MADDEN