Les chances que Sexton vienne en France sont infimes
mikey
Rhys Ruddock

Re: Heineken Cup - Leinster Rugby V Bath

Post by mikey »

mtleinster wrote:Another seamless ticket launch by Ticket master

Another 4 tickets for €48

I was very tempted to get the 3/2 on premium tickets
but 4.95 handling - still a bunch of rip off b$&%@#ds in my book. but an extra ticket secured.
Slipper1
Rob Kearney

Post by Slipper1 »

mikey wrote:
but 4.95 handling - still a bunch of rip off b$&%@#ds in my book. but an extra ticket secured.
While I have stuff to do, I dont want to do it so I decided to have a very vague look into the ticket charges...

This is by no means a scientific survey and I'm sure there will be many who will point out inaccuracies, but don't let the truth get in the way of a decent story!

Leinster had 383,333 people at home games last season. at €4.95 service charge per ticket that equates to over €1,897,498.00 that we're not spending on merchandise, in the bars and food concessions and on trips to support the team.

I have not included any tickets bought form LR for the HEC Final.

I wonder how much goes to TM and how much goes to Leinster Rugby.
Get in the f%~king bag.
mtleinster
Enlightened

Post by mtleinster »

Slipper1 wrote:
mikey wrote:
While I have stuff to do, I dont want to do it so I decided to have a very vague look into the ticket charges...

This is by no means a scientific survey and I'm sure there will be many who will point out inaccuracies, but don't let the truth get in the way of a decent story!

Leinster had 383,333 people at home games last season. at €4.95 service charge per ticket that equates to over €1,897,498.00 that we're not spending on merchandise, in the bars and food concessions and on trips to support the team.

I have not included any tickets bought form LR for the HEC Final.

I wonder how much goes to TM and how much goes to Leinster Rugby.

I paid EUR 1.98 service charge per ticket, and for that price I got to choose my seat and includes postage and packaging

i definately think that if you are buying a seat in "west upper" or "south lower" there should be a cap of about €2 per ticket, but when you get to choose your seat from what actually is the best available, i dont mind spending up to about €5.

I have no idea how i was only charged €1.98. it was 3 for 2 ticketing. maybe that only counts as one transaction
Scott
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Scott »

where TC really take the piss ( and Leinster Rugby freely allow them to) is when a STH sells an individual ticket to a match. You get credit for 70% of the selling price while TM go on to re-sell you ticket at 100% PLUS a booking fee
"My final expression of thanks is to the supporters of both Ireland and Leinster with whom I have shared some special days that I will never forget" - Shane Horgan
mtleinster
Enlightened

Post by mtleinster »

Scott wrote:where TC really take the piss ( and Leinster Rugby freely allow them to) is when a STH sells an individual ticket to a match. You get credit for 70% of the selling price while TM go on to re-sell you ticket at 100% PLUS a booking fee
Or let your PDF your ticket at no extra cost so you can email it to who ever

i think the 70% service is very good. if you dont like it sell it on ebay
Scott
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Scott »

mtleinster wrote:
Scott wrote:where TC really take the piss ( and Leinster Rugby freely allow them to) is when a STH sells an individual ticket to a match. You get credit for 70% of the selling price while TM go on to re-sell you ticket at 100% PLUS a booking fee
Or let your PDF your ticket at no extra cost so you can email it to who ever

i think the 70% service is very good. if you dont like it sell it on ebay
It's taken a long time & a lot of badgering LR to get the right to be able to pdf your own ticket. If i could afford to give it away for nothing i would - I sell any tickets i can't use on the TE because it means i can afford to go to an extra match later in the year which i may otherwise not be able to afford, or i have a cheaper ST for the following year. Ebay? I want my ticket to go to another STH.
"My final expression of thanks is to the supporters of both Ireland and Leinster with whom I have shared some special days that I will never forget" - Shane Horgan
Darce
Shane Jennings
Location: Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front HQ, South West Dublin Brigade, D24 Unit

Post by Darce »

i got 4 tickets this AM and was charged 2 quid a ticket. Paid by Laser.

Bought Leinster Munster tickets, 55euro a pop each about an hour later and paid with the same laser and the total came to 121euro. That's 5.50 charge on an ML ticket and 2 on a HEC Hour of Power ticket.

Whats goin on, like?
"I don't do desserts"

Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front
The Front Lives on
wixfjord
Leo Cullen

Post by wixfjord »

Anyone got any idea of the Special 3 for 2 offer, or is that just to ST holders?
mtleinster
Enlightened

Post by mtleinster »

wixfjord wrote:Anyone got any idea of the Special 3 for 2 offer, or is that just to ST holders?
DONT KNOW. A passward was needed for presale tickets. (i have already bought 7 tickets so would be afraid to give out my password incase i get told i have bought too many)

they go on public sale today
Those of you wishing to purchase additional tickets for Leinster v Bath in Aviva Stadium on 17th December will be able to do so during the pre-sale window from 10am on Tuesday, 11th October. You will need to use the unique password below (case sensitive) to purchase and you can purchase up to 12 tickets per password (one password per Season Ticket held). Tickets will go on public sale from Thursday. The pre-sale will launch with a promotional Hour of Power where a limited number of tickets will be available for just €10. These tickets will be sold on a first come, first served basis.Password 1: H£LL051R
Click here to purchase from 10am on Tuesday: http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/180047 ... e_leinster
Chengleng1
Learner

Post by Chengleng1 »

Is there a way to find out where your allocated seat in the Aviva will be for this game? I am south stand STH and want to get another ticket for a mate, ideally we'd be close together for pinting etc. I thought I remember reading an email about this but can't find it now. Thanks
Scott
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Scott »

Chengleng1 wrote:Is there a way to find out where your allocated seat in the Aviva will be for this game? I am south stand STH and want to get another ticket for a mate, ideally we'd be close together for pinting etc. I thought I remember reading an email about this but can't find it now. Thanks
Ring LR and ask is your best bet.

I see the public Hour of Power sale sold out in less than 10mins which is a good sign, was worried when the STH sale still had tickets available after two hrs
Slipper1
Rob Kearney

Post by Slipper1 »

I'm a little confused...

We (ST holders) were recently asked by the ticket office to join "groups" if we wanted to sit beside friends in the Aviva - was this for both the Munster & Bath games?

For some reason I have it in my mind that it was for just the Munster game and I've now missed out on tickets for the Bath game.

Surely it was for both and I'm just stupid.
Get in the f%~king bag.
mtleinster
Enlightened

Post by mtleinster »

Chengleng1 wrote:Is there a way to find out where your allocated seat in the Aviva will be for this game? I am south stand STH and want to get another ticket for a mate, ideally we'd be close together for pinting etc. I thought I remember reading an email about this but can't find it now. Thanks
go to Leinster Rugby 'dot ie
go to tickets
http://www.leinsterrugby.ie/tickets/index.php

Members log in

slide down page to My upcoming events Manage my tickets

Next game is Munster so should give you your Seat number number.

For some reason, it is not giving me my Bath seat number, just Munster. My guess is because they expect a lot of complains from people saying they dont like their seats after the Munster game (there is about 6 weeks between games so enough time to change things around)
Chengleng1
Learner

Post by Chengleng1 »

Thanks for the replies. I rang the Leinster office this morning and they told me. While I was on the phone the postman actually delivered my tickets for the Munster and Bath games, same seat for both.
crisco10
Graduate

Post by crisco10 »

Got my tickets yesterday for Munster and Bath. Not too happy to be honest. right in the corner of the South Stand/east stand. Preferred the tickets last season in the North Stand. Ah well. suppose you can't please everyone but at least I could see the big screen last season... :(