WTD tickets for Ulster game

Moderator: moderators

Leinster_Dave
Bookworm

WTD tickets for Ulster game

Post by Leinster_Dave »

Looking for 2,3 or 4 south or north stand tickets if anyone has any spare thanks
totalrandomer
Graduate

Re: WTD tickets for Ulster game

Post by totalrandomer »

Leinster_Dave wrote:Looking for 2,3 or 4 south or north stand tickets if anyone has any spare thanks
Loads in the spar in Donnybrook. Bring Cash though. They don't take cards for tickets
Scott
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Scott »

totalrandomer wrote:
Leinster_Dave wrote:Looking for 2,3 or 4 south or north stand tickets if anyone has any spare thanks
Loads in the spar in Donnybrook. Bring Cash though. They don't take cards for tickets
For the NS? None on TM
"My final expression of thanks is to the supporters of both Ireland and Leinster with whom I have shared some special days that I will never forget" - Shane Horgan
Leinster_Dave
Bookworm

Post by Leinster_Dave »

Oh might have a look up there today, I tried leinster store but they said they were sold out so didn't bother trying spar, also tried tm but couldn't get any, you sure there is still some in spar? Cheers
Leoslovechild
Mullet

Post by Leoslovechild »

Leinster_Dave wrote:Oh might have a look up there today, I tried leinster store but they said they were sold out so didn't bother trying spar, also tried tm but couldn't get any, you sure there is still some in spar? Cheers
let us know if you have any look...also looking for some south stand tickets
Meallat

Post by Meallat »

Have 2 Anglesea block D tickets for sale, can't make the match unfortunately. Blackrock area for pickup or can arrange the exchange elsewhere. Value is €60 each, will take €90 for the pair.

*** Edited by Mod - phone number removed. Please use PM ***
Leinster_Dave
Bookworm

Post by Leinster_Dave »

tried spar, only kids tickets, will have to keep an eye on season ticket exchange or in the mean time if anybody is selling some let me know :D
Leinster_Dave
Bookworm

Post by Leinster_Dave »

have just gotten one on the ticket exchange

can anybody tell me whats stopping the season ticket holder from using the season ticket card when i just bought his ticket in a email format? does the season ticket card automically cancel when they put up on ticket exchange?
Scott
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Scott »

Leinster_Dave wrote:have just gotten one on the ticket exchange

can anybody tell me whats stopping the season ticket holder from using the season ticket card when i just bought his ticket in a email format? does the season ticket card automically cancel when they put up on ticket exchange?
Exactly. Once it's sold the barcode on the sth card becomes invalid. Safe as houses. I have used the ticket exchange loads
"My final expression of thanks is to the supporters of both Ireland and Leinster with whom I have shared some special days that I will never forget" - Shane Horgan
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

Leinster_Dave wrote:tried spar, only kids tickets, will have to keep an eye on season ticket exchange or in the mean time if anybody is selling some let me know :D
Sorry Dave. I bought some extras last night. The guy pulled out a big pile of them. Did not realise they were all kids.
There were none on ticketbastard at the time.

You would imagine that if they ran out of adults ones, they would withdraw the kids ones and make more money. Same number of arses on the same number of seats.
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

Leinster_Dave wrote:tried spar, only kids tickets, will have to keep an eye on season ticket exchange or in the mean time if anybody is selling some let me know :D
Sorry Dave. I bought some extras last night. The guy pulled out a big pile of them. Did not realise they were all kids.

You would imagine that if they ran out of adults ones, they would withdraw the kids ones and make more money. Same number of arses on the same number of seats.
Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Post by Xanthippe »

johng wrote:

Good point John.

Dave, it might actually be worth a call to Sinead to let her know there are lots of kids tickets unsold and adults looking to buy.
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

#BeSeenBeHeardBeBlueBELIEVE

I'm a Book Mark and damn proud of it. Storm 1:08 forever
Leinster_Dave
Bookworm

Post by Leinster_Dave »

Not a problem John - got a few off the ticket exchange which is pretty handy to use - the only thing is you have to pay tm 3 quid a ticket for what I do not know as the sale is between two people and not tm!

Xan - Sinead is out of the office and won't be back till after Xmas
mtleinster
Enlightened

Post by mtleinster »

I have three terrace tickets for sale.
PM me if you want them. I am based in Sandymount, but can email them on request against paypal
Prefer to sell them in one lot

*** edit

ANGLESEA TERRACE
€30.00
Les chances que Sexton vienne en France sont infimes
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

Leinster_Dave wrote:Not a problem John - got a few off the ticket exchange which is pretty handy to use - the only thing is you have to pay tm 3 quid a ticket for what I do not know as the sale is between two people and not tm!

That's why I never use ticketexchange. Ticketbastard get a massive chunk of the price anyway even without the extra charge. STH only get's 60% or something. Not sure of the exact amount.

I would always put them up here, or give them to friends rather than give them even more loot.
mtleinster
Enlightened

Post by mtleinster »

johng wrote:
Leinster_Dave wrote:Not a problem John - got a few off the ticket exchange which is pretty handy to use - the only thing is you have to pay tm 3 quid a ticket for what I do not know as the sale is between two people and not tm!

That's why I never use ticketexchange. Ticketbastard get a massive chunk of the price anyway even without the extra charge. STH only get's 60% or something. Not sure of the exact amount.

I would always put them up here, or give them to friends rather than give them even more loot.

It is 70%, hence the add above
Les chances que Sexton vienne en France sont infimes
Nesiepie
Beginner

Post by Nesiepie »

Looking for one ticket for south stand if there is one going?
leinster80
Enlightened

Post by leinster80 »

Can’t make game. Two north stand tickets available.
Shake your di*ks, this pissing contest is over!
Babydoll
Beginner

Post by Babydoll »

Looking for 1 South Stand child ticket will meet or via paypal/email.
carklone
Beginner

Post by carklone »

Looking for two tickets anywhere in the ground

Cheers