**Offered: Ulster v Leinster tickets (incl bus tickets)

Moderator: moderators

TheBear
Enlightened

**Offered: Ulster v Leinster tickets (incl bus tickets)

Post by TheBear »

Hi

We remembered to book our bus to Belfast for the Ulser match in 10 days, but somehow forgot to buy match tickets in time. Anyone out there have two tickets to spare? Or alternatively, want to take our seats on the OLSC bus?

Edit on 18th April: As people are now offering tickets on this thread, I thought I'd change the title in the hope that it atracts more traffic.
Last edited by TheBear on April 18th, 2012, 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heavy words are so lightly thrown
bgmusic
Knowledgeable

Re: **Wanted: Ulster v Leinster tickets

Post by bgmusic »

Still some left on Ulster Rugby site.
TheBear
Enlightened

Post by TheBear »

Ooh, didn't think to check there. Tried Ticketmaster, but forgot Ulster don't use them.

Thanks a million!
kealo1976
Beginner

Post by kealo1976 »

Have a spare for the Promenade, as one of our group had to pull out. Travelling up on the OLSC bus, so his seat is also available.
I'm more D24 than D4!
deco
Rhys Ruddock

Post by deco »

Business means I can't make the bus, dammit.

I have 2 OLSC bus tickets and 2 promenade tickets up for grabs if any one fancies the trip.

Pm for details.

Dec
Calendar of Leinster/Ireland fixtures: https://calendar.google.com/calendar?ci ... Z2xlLmNvbQ
deco
Rhys Ruddock

Post by deco »

deco wrote:Business means I can't make the bus, dammit.

I have 2 OLSC bus tickets and 2 promenade tickets up for grabs if any one fancies the trip.

Pm for details.

Dec

alternatively, if anyone has a lift up to Belfast leaving Dublin anytime form 3:30 onwards.......I don't necessarily need a lift back????

Sorted!

Bus tickets available to anyone who wants them free of charge (or for a small donation to the OLSC if you feel like it)

Ded
Calendar of Leinster/Ireland fixtures: https://calendar.google.com/calendar?ci ... Z2xlLmNvbQ
TheBear
Enlightened

Post by TheBear »

deco wrote:
deco wrote:Business means I can't make the bus, dammit.

Pm for details.

Dec

alternatively, if anyone has a lift up to Belfast leaving Dublin anytime form 3:30 onwards.......I don't necessarily need a lift back????

Sorted!

Bus tickets available to anyone who wants them free of charge (or for a small donation to the OLSC if you feel like it)

Ded
Hi Deco, has anyone taken you up on this offer of bus tickets yet?
Shinnac
Beginner

Re: **Offered: Ulster v Leinster tickets (incl bus tickets)

Post by Shinnac »

Any one got any tickets for the game and also the bus to spare didnt think I could go when they went on sale but can now
kealo1976
Beginner

Post by kealo1976 »

Shinnac wrote:Any one got any tickets for the game and also the bus to spare didnt think I could go when they went on sale but can now
Shinnac, I have both a spare match ticket (for the Promenade) and a spare ticket for the OLSC bus. I'm travelling up on the bus, so I can meet you tomorrow.

PM also sent.
I'm more D24 than D4!
kealo1976
Beginner

Post by kealo1976 »

Shinnac wrote:Any one got any tickets for the game and also the bus to spare didnt think I could go when they went on sale but can now
Shinnac, I seem to be having problems sending you a PM. Anyway, the match ticket is €27 and the bus €20. Both face value.

Perhaps you could try sending me a PM with your number and I'll give you a shout to make arrangements.
I'm more D24 than D4!
kealo1976
Beginner

Post by kealo1976 »

kealo1976 wrote:
Shinnac, I seem to be having problems sending you a PM. Anyway, the match ticket is €27 and the bus €20. Both face value.

Perhaps you could try sending me a PM with your number and I'll give you a shout to make arrangements.
Shinnac appears to have dropped off the radar and hasn't got back to me. If you read this I will be in work until 1.30 and will check this site regularly should you reply. After that I will be in Mulligans on Poolbeg St. for some pre-bus refreshement, so you could meet me there. Failing that, I will be at Customs House Quay by 2.45 for the bus.

Ticket and bus still available to anyone, however.
I'm more D24 than D4!
kealo1976
Beginner

Post by kealo1976 »

kealo1976 wrote:
kealo1976 wrote:

Shinnac appears to have dropped off the radar and hasn't got back to me. If you read this I will be in work until 1.30 and will check this site regularly should you reply. After that I will be in Mulligans on Poolbeg St. for some pre-bus refreshement, so you could meet me there. Failing that, I will be at Customs House Quay by 2.45 for the bus.

Ticket and bus still available to anyone, however.
Ticket gone.
I'm more D24 than D4!