Henineken 2013 Final

Moderator: moderators

ken
Beginner

Henineken 2013 Final

Post by ken »

Tickets went on sale today to Joe Public. Just checked this PM and no seats showing at all , anyone know whats the story ?
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Re: Henineken 2013 Final

Post by sheepshagger »

MylesNaGapoleen
Rhys Ruddock

Post by MylesNaGapoleen »

ken wrote:Tickets went on sale today to Joe Public. Just checked this PM and no seats showing at all , anyone know whats the story ?
am afraid the tickets in this batch were all sold out by one o'clock. it was hard going..ticketmaster site bombed out on me twice...when I had great tickets in west upper...at 65 euro. ended up grabbing two 35 euro tix.

there's another thread on it here: http://forum.leinsterfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=21647

apparently they are selling them in batches....so there's more to go on sale at some stage. last weeks batch had an offer of 90 euros for amlin + heineken.

good luck ken. join the olsc mailing list...they are very prompt at telling people when tix are on sale.
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

MylesNaGapoleen wrote:
ken wrote:Tickets went on sale today to Joe Public. Just checked this PM and no seats showing at all , anyone know whats the story ?
am afraid the tickets in this batch were all sold out by one o'clock. it was hard going..ticketmaster site bombed out on me twice...when I had great tickets in west upper...at 65 euro. ended up grabbing two 35 euro tix.

there's another thread on it here: http://forum.leinsterfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=21647

apparently they are selling them in batches....so there's more to go on sale at some stage. last weeks batch had an offer of 90 euros for amlin + heineken.

good luck ken. join the olsc mailing list...they are very prompt at telling people when tix are on sale.
Still a few available on ticketnet. fr and francebillet. fr (french ticketmaster). These are official sites and they post to ireland you will have to be quick though.
Flying wedge
Babydoll
Beginner

Post by Babydoll »

Missed out on tickets, will there be further sales, or just wait for the supporters lottery (assuming Leinster will be in next years final ;-) ...)
waterboy
Graduate

Post by waterboy »

Over half the tickets now sold, but looks like there's only about 4,500 left to go on general sale after allowing for ERC/sponsor tickets and ticket for finalists.

http://www.thejournal.ie/over-half-tick ... 6-May2012/
Benji
Knowledgeable

Post by Benji »

I'd say there was some pressure on the Erc to give a Final to the Aviva. But I cant see them making it a regular thing because the loss in revenue and capacity is too great.
I'd say it could well be two french, English or Welsh teams and the aviva 2013 will be a sell out. It would be madness if one of the Irish sides get in.
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

This may still be an option : http://www.ercrugbytravel.com/
Flying wedge
BigL
Learner

Post by BigL »

Tickets for the 2013 final went on sale on 21st May 2012. Anyone know when the 2014 final tickets will be going on sale?

Feeling confident that we will be going over to Paris to rub Johnny's nose in it next year!