pre release sale for Munster

Moderator: moderators

underpantsdance
Bookworm

Re: pre release sale for Munster

Post by underpantsdance »

I have the additional tickets that I purchased for a couple of weeks now.
Lar
Mullet

Post by Lar »

underpantsdance wrote:I have the additional tickets that I purchased for a couple of weeks now.
Found them thanks.

Safely placed where they should have been in the first place!
Four Stars
Hornet
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Hornet »

Lar wrote:Have tickets been sent out for this game yet? I got my season tickets seats in the post today. But I bought four more for friends and had thought I had already received these, but they are not where I normally keep tickets. Worried now I got them and have put them somewhere stupid, but I might equally be imagining that it was those tickets I was already sent....
You got your Munster season ticket seat today, I got my HEC Clermont ticket today, but not the Munster one. Wonder if they are sending both out in different envelopes. Seems strange. Will wait to see what appears on the doormat tomorrow.
"The one thing we learn from History, is that we never learn from History".
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

Hornet wrote:
Lar wrote:Have tickets been sent out for this game yet? I got my season tickets seats in the post today. But I bought four more for friends and had thought I had already received these, but they are not where I normally keep tickets. Worried now I got them and have put them somewhere stupid, but I might equally be imagining that it was those tickets I was already sent....
You got your Munster season ticket seat today, I got my HEC Clermont ticket today, but not the Munster one. Wonder if they are sending both out in different envelopes. Seems strange. Will wait to see what appears on the doormat tomorrow.
I got both in one envelope this morning
I have Bumbleflex
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

me too.
Hornet
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Hornet »

Dave Cahill wrote:
Hornet wrote:
I got both in one envelope this morning
Doh. Just looked into the recycle bin and fished out the envelope. Sure enough there is a nice shiny Munster ticket still in there. Wot a Wally! Thanks for the prompt Dave and Johng.
"The one thing we learn from History, is that we never learn from History".
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

Can't miss mine. There's 16 of the fokkers. :) Makes a big envelope.