Season ticket admission ?.

Moderator: moderators

footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Season ticket admission ?.

Post by footrush »

Is the card swipe system still in place ?. Or do I need to print an individual hard copy of my ticket for each game ?. I know this might sound stupid but I won't actually be in possesion of my season ticket until saturday.
Flying wedge
mikey
Rhys Ruddock

Re: Season ticket admission ?.

Post by mikey »

footrush wrote:Is the card swipe system still in place ?. Or do I need to print an individual hard copy of my ticket for each game ?. I know this might sound stupid but I won't actually be in possesion of my season ticket until saturday.

I believe that its swipe card as usual, but you have the option of creating a paper ticket to print (and email) to someone else, so i guess you could just do it to yourself. I believce that if you do this it will STOP the use of the card for the game you have printed out the ticket for.
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

mikey wrote:
footrush wrote:Is the card swipe system still in place ?. Or do I need to print an individual hard copy of my ticket for each game ?. I know this might sound stupid but I won't actually be in possesion of my season ticket until saturday.

I believe that its swipe card as usual, but you have the option of creating a paper ticket to print (and email) to someone else, so i guess you could just do it to yourself. I believce that if you do this it will STOP the use of the card for the game you have printed out the ticket for.
Cheers mikey.
Flying wedge
meinster
Rhys Ruddock

Post by meinster »

If in any doubt that you'll have your ticket, print it off manually (this does cancel the plastic card, for just that game). You can only print the ticket up to X number of hours before the match (I think it's around 2-3 hours). Once you issue the ticket (download the PDF), the plastic card is no longer valid (whether or not you print the PDF downloaded).
"You'd better watch who you're calling a child, Lois. Because if I'm a child, you know what that makes you? A paedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm gonna be lectured by a pervert"
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

meinster wrote:If in any doubt that you'll have your ticket, print it off manually (this does cancel the plastic card, for just that game). You can only print the ticket up to X number of hours before the match (I think it's around 2-3 hours). Once you issue the ticket (download the PDF), the plastic card is no longer valid (whether or not you print the PDF downloaded).
Really appreciate that meinster, thanks.
Flying wedge