Wanted : 3 Tickets Leinster V Exeter

Moderator: moderators

Robbyod

Wanted : 3 Tickets Leinster V Exeter

Post by Robbyod »

Hi all,
Im desperately looking for 3 tickets to Lenster V Chiefs in the RDS saturday 13th.

I know there are still terrace tickets still available but my girlfriends dad is coming over from poland for her birthday that weekend and he wouldnt be able to stand for the entire match so i really need seated tickets, Anglesea or Granstand.

Even if i could get two that would be great, so the missus and her dad can sit for the match.

I have to show him some real sports before he goes home. Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Robby
Scott
Rhys Ruddock

Re: Wanted : 3 Tickets Leinster V Exeter

Post by Scott »

"My final expression of thanks is to the supporters of both Ireland and Leinster with whom I have shared some special days that I will never forget" - Shane Horgan
Robbyod

Post by Robbyod »

only in single seats though im afraid, trying to get at least two together so someone (gf or me) can explain wtf is going on to her dad.

thanks anyway tho,
Hornet
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Hornet »

Robbyod wrote:only in single seats though im afraid, trying to get at least two together so someone (gf or me) can explain wtf is going on to her dad.

thanks anyway tho,
North and South stands have unreserved seating still available. Could try those.
"The one thing we learn from History, is that we never learn from History".