Replacement tickets on matchday?

Moderator: moderators

Louth Leinster
Beginner

Replacement tickets on matchday?

Post by Louth Leinster »

Hi all. I've travelled up for the match and am staying in Dublin tonight. However I left my paper tickets for the aviva at home. Can someone please advise of the procedure for a season ticket holder to get replacement tickets on match day? I'm sure I saw something about this being possible in one of the emails they sent out when we were first moving games to the aviva but I can't remember what it is. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Re: Replacement tickets on matchday?

Post by sheepshagger »

Louth Leinster wrote:Hi all. I've travelled up for the match and am staying in Dublin tonight. However I left my paper tickets for the aviva at home. Can someone please advise of the procedure for a season ticket holder to get replacement tickets on match day? I'm sure I saw something about this being possible in one of the emails they sent out when we were first moving games to the aviva but I can't remember what it is. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Would suggest going to the ticket office in the Clyde Court Hotel that opens at noon to see what they can do.