Exeter v Leinster tickets.

Moderator: moderators

footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Re: Exeter v Leinster tickets.

Post by footrush »

shoutsloudly wrote:Hi All just popped in to add a little more information to that posted by footrush.
if you have tickets for any of the terraces north or east(south/north) you will need to take your position early to get a good spot generaly 1 1/2 hours before if aiming to be around half way in the east terrace. where ever you are we tend to be loud as some of you may have noticed when we came to dublin but all of the natives are very friendly and you will all be very welcome.

The Club website has some good information on getting to and from the ground on match days http://www.exeterchiefs.co.uk/match/vis ... andy-park/ one think to note is that if you arrive by taxi you will not be abale to be picked up until about an hour after the match

Pre match the east terrace is seperated and you will not be allowed in unless you hold a ticket for the particular section you can walk behind the terrace from one end of the ground to the other also during Pre-match the words to the chop will be on the big screen for those wishing to learn it.

There is a bar in each corner of the ground and these are open to everybody pre-match . The wigwam is a larger Tented Bar where most of us congregate before the match if in the terrace and southwest telecoms stand most bars server Otter Real ale ,Lager and Guiness although the latter does not taste as good as it does in dublin.

Post Match
There is always entertainment post match in the wigwam and also the supporters bar (in the west grandstand) this usually consists of live bands so no reason to rush off.

Hope you all have a safe trip over and enjoy you visit to Sandy Park and we look forward to welcoming you all.
Fantastic shouts, appreciate the heads up, all the best in Montferrand, that home record is becoming a bit of a millstone for them.
Flying wedge
disco
Beginner

Post by disco »

I have one ticket for the North terrace, Block A.. free to any travelling fan. Can deliver at Scarlet's game.

D
speedyg

Post by speedyg »

Hey disco,
I was supposed to be getting a ticket through a friend but it fell through.
I'm a leinster fan living in london, won't be at the scarlets game, but happy to pay face value for your ticket and will be in exeter on the saturday from about midday.

Pm me if you fancy offloading it.

Thanks
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

speedyg wrote:Hey disco,
I'm a leinster fan living in london, won't be at the scarlets game, but happy to pay face value for your ticket and will be in exeter on the saturday from about midday.

Thanks
I think they still have a few left on their web site if you are stuck ?: https://www.medocmall.co.uk/cgi-bin/liv ... er_tickets
Flying wedge
Cianostays
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Cianostays »

Thanks
PM sent
The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day.

Gerry Thornley 23/3/09. 'Nuff said.
ratpack
Mullet

Post by ratpack »

I have 1 spare south terrace ticket available.

Face value, can meet before game.

Pm me
finchamdl
Learner

Post by finchamdl »

Thanks
im supposed to be coming down on saturday from london aswell but looking at the forecast it doesnt look like we're gonna be able to make it :cry:
StuF
Mullet

Post by StuF »

Looks like my travel plans are scuppered - got two tickets to SW Comms stand for €60 - they were €86 + ticketmaster tip
Degz
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Degz »

I now have a ticket for the North Terrace, block C due to a mate now not making the snowy trek.

PM me if wanted - will deliver at game.
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

Have a spare East Terrace ticket - PM me if interested?