Exeter away tickets

Moderator: moderators

finchamdl
Learner

Exeter away tickets

Post by finchamdl »

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has or is planning on buying their tickets for the away game at Exeter through Exeter themselves as I was wondering where everyone is booking their tickets for as I would like to be as near to all the Leinster fans as possible. Thanks for your Help.
domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Re: Exeter away tickets

Post by domhnallj »

finchamdl wrote:Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has or is planning on buying their tickets for the away game at Exeter through Exeter themselves as I was wondering where everyone is booking their tickets for as I would like to be as near to all the Leinster fans as possible. Thanks for your Help.

Not sure if there are any left from Exeter directly, the link to the chiefs is here: http://forum.leinsterfans.com/viewtopic ... 20&t=22200
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

Golf Man sums up the mood of a nation
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

OLSC tweeted last night suggesting people buy the €32 tickets going on sale at 10am today (our away allocation), think that is North Terrace (if you are not a STH and are buying direct).
Dexter
Shane Horgan

Post by Dexter »

sheepshagger wrote:OLSC tweeted last night suggesting people buy the €32 tickets going on sale at 10am today (our away allocation), think that is North Terrace (if you are not a STH and are buying direct).
Done, 2 bought for here and yes it is the North Terrace.
Dont Panic!
mikey
Rhys Ruddock

Post by mikey »

I think we may have 2 spares for Exeter due to some confusion between purchasers - they are the 42 euro ones....let me know of anyone needs any.
finchamdl
Learner

Post by finchamdl »

mikey wrote:I think we may have 2 spares for Exeter due to some confusion between purchasers - they are the 42 euro ones....let me know of anyone needs any.
would they be standing or seated?
Cianostays
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Cianostays »

Our party has 4 tickets available for the East South Terrace. £27 each. PM if interested.
The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day.

Gerry Thornley 23/3/09. 'Nuff said.