Season Tickets 2013/14 Details

Moderator: moderators

Dexter
Shane Horgan

Re: Season Tickets 2013/14 Details

Post by Dexter »

In the first remewal email it said:
"further details of how to renew and claim your €10 discount will be emailed to you in advance of the 11th March"

I can't find any other emails on claiming the €10 discount since then. I renewed today using the cheque option but there was nothing mentioned regarding the discount. Anyone know what the deal is?
Dont Panic!
waterboy
Graduate

Post by waterboy »

The €10 discount is already built into the price quoted when renewing.
mtleinster
Enlightened

Post by mtleinster »

I had one ticket credit last year from the ticket exchange so only have to pay €238.5 for the season ticket

Happy
Les chances que Sexton vienne en France sont infimes
elfan
Knowledgeable

Post by elfan »

Renewed our Family Season Ticket yesterday (2 ad + 3 kids for South Stand). Paid €777 last year, €797 this year. So surprised at only a €20 increase overall. Happy with that after all the talk of a price increase.
elfan
Leoslovechild
Mullet

Post by Leoslovechild »

I only want to buy one of my two tickets I had last year as the kid is now an adult and I will have to buy a second adult ticket next week
Cannot seem to find a way to get the one ticket I don't want off the invoice...any ideas?
ronk
Jamie Heaslip

Post by ronk »

Leoslovechild wrote:I only want to buy one of my two tickets I had last year as the kid is now an adult and I will have to buy a second adult ticket next week
Cannot seem to find a way to get the one ticket I don't want off the invoice...any ideas?
Email them
Dexter
Shane Horgan

Post by Dexter »

elfan wrote:Renewed our Family Season Ticket yesterday (2 ad + 3 kids for South Stand). Paid €777 last year, €797 this year. So surprised at only a €20 increase overall. Happy with that after all the talk of a price increase.
I have 1 adult and 2 kids North Stand, worked out at €467 when paying by cheque which I was pretty happy with. The difference between paying for my tickets at the lowest possible price versus the highest possible price was €118!! (Early bird, €10 discount, no TM charge V full price, no €10 discount, full TM charges).
Dont Panic!
elfan
Knowledgeable

Post by elfan »

Dexter wrote:
elfan wrote:Renewed our Family Season Ticket yesterday (2 ad + 3 kids for South Stand). Paid €777 last year, €797 this year. So surprised at only a €20 increase overall. Happy with that after all the talk of a price increase.
I have 1 adult and 2 kids North Stand, worked out at €467 when paying by cheque which I was pretty happy with. The difference between paying for my tickets at the lowest possible price versus the highest possible price was €118!! (Early bird, €10 discount, no TM charge V full price, no €10 discount, full TM charges).
Yes, deffo great incentives to renew early. The difference in mine is €130 + whatever the TM charge would be on the full price. I actually didnt realise the TM charges kick in if you dont avail of Early Bird
elfan
Leoslovechild
Mullet

Post by Leoslovechild »

ronk wrote:
Leoslovechild wrote:I only want to buy one of my two tickets I had last year as the kid is now an adult and I will have to buy a second adult ticket next week
Email them

Thanks ronk all sorted
Benji
Knowledgeable

Post by Benji »

Is there a price difference between just choosing the pay by cheque option or the two payments on the visa method.
Dexter
Shane Horgan

Post by Dexter »

Benji wrote:Is there a price difference between just choosing the pay by cheque option or the two payments on the visa method.
The TM charges I assume. None when you pay by cheque.
Dont Panic!
ribs
Mullet

Post by ribs »

Tm was eur 15 per ticket.
...a beautiful weighted pass...it is 3 on 2...it is 3 on 1...Hickie!...Magnificent!
AdamK
Rhys Ruddock

Post by AdamK »

For the last 4 seasons I've moved my season ticket every season. This year is the year I'm gonna settle on my seat....
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

AdamK wrote:For the last 4 seasons I've moved my season ticket every season. This year is the year I'm gonna settle on my seat....
Wow. I'm scared to give up mine as I would never get ones as good again.
TheBear
Enlightened

Post by TheBear »

johng wrote:
AdamK wrote:For the last 4 seasons I've moved my season ticket every season. This year is the year I'm gonna settle on my seat....
Wow. I'm scared to give up mine as I would never get ones as good again.
We had great ones in our first year, but then wanted to add two to the group. Cue moving to the dead ball line. We've been inching our way back towards the field of play since then. Let's hope we get reasonable ones next week.
Heavy words are so lightly thrown
meinster
Rhys Ruddock

Post by meinster »

Mine arrived in the post this morning.
"You'd better watch who you're calling a child, Lois. Because if I'm a child, you know what that makes you? A paedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm gonna be lectured by a pervert"