Season Tickets 2013/14 Details

Moderator: moderators

ronk
Jamie Heaslip

Re: Season Tickets 2013/14 Details

Post by ronk »

Xanthippe wrote:Mine works perfectly until I click to pay and then it tells me I've logged out!!
I'm getting that too
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Was able to pay for the tickets no probs today.
Flying wedge
Slipper1
Rob Kearney

Post by Slipper1 »

Renewed, cheque payment. Waiting on my 2nd email to tell me what to do.
Get in the f%~king bag.
Grumpy Old Man
Shane Jennings

Post by Grumpy Old Man »

Slipper1 wrote:Renewed, cheque payment. Waiting on my 2nd email to tell me what to do.
Renewed using the cheque option on Monday, got the email today. Payment has to be in on Wednesday 20th for those using cheque option (I think).

On a related note, what genius in LR decided to update the website at the start of the season ticket renewal process? :roll:
A proud Winsome Fluter
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

Grumpy Old Man wrote:
Slipper1 wrote:Renewed, cheque payment. Waiting on my 2nd email to tell me what to do.
Renewed using the cheque option on Monday, got the email today. Payment has to be in on Wednesday 20th for those using cheque option (I think).
I doubt that as you can renew up til Friday the 22th. probably at least the 27th.

I'm in no rush to part with my cash.
Grumpy Old Man
Shane Jennings

Post by Grumpy Old Man »

johng wrote:
Grumpy Old Man wrote:
I doubt that as you can renew up til Friday the 22th. probably at least the 27th.

A Ticketmaster email wrote:Dear Grumpy Old Man

Thank you for purchasing Leinster Rugby Season Tickets for 2013/2014.

Please forward a cheque totaling €x in respect of 2013/14 Season Tickets and made payable to Ticketmaster Ireland to be received by Wednesday 20th March to Sports Dept, Ticketmaster, Grafton House, 70 Grafton St, Dublin 2. If we have not received your payment by this cut-off date your tickets will be released back for sale.

Please include your name, address and Leinster Season account number (xxx) when sending your payment.

Kind Regards

A Ticketmaster Person
Ticketmaster Sports Dept
On behalf of Leinster Rugby
A proud Winsome Fluter
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

Leinster Rugby wrote:Dear Grumpy old man's neighbour,

We are delighted to confirm details of Season Tickets 2013/14.

As a loyal supporter and Season Ticket holder you will be given the opportunity to secure your ticket for the season commencing September 2013 prior to the public sale.

Renewals open on Monday, 11th March and remain open until Friday, 22nd March. In recognition of your amazing support there is a special €10 discount on the published prices for those of you who commit to your current seats within this renewal window (discount will apply to full payment, split payment and cheque payments).

PS. Don't tell Grumpy old Man as we like to get his cash in earlier cause he's loaded.
Sorry Leinster Rugby. I had to break it to him. :(
Ruckedtobits
Rob Kearney

Post by Ruckedtobits »

Last increase for 2009 Season. Pretty good to hold it at same levels given all the Irish players Leinster now has to pay - only 15/16 National Contracts compared to 26 in the good old GS days
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

Was going to do the cheque option but not sure I can be arsed (should cheque get lost in the post). It's only an extra €1 per game.
TheBear
Enlightened

Post by TheBear »

Grumpy Old Man wrote:
johng wrote:
Grumpy Old Man wrote:Renewed using the cheque option on Monday, got the email today. Payment has to be in on Wednesday 20th for those using cheque option (I think).

A Ticketmaster email wrote:Dear Grumpy Old Man

Thank you for purchasing Leinster Rugby Season Tickets for 2013/2014.

Please forward a cheque totaling €x in respect of 2013/14 Season Tickets and made payable to Ticketmaster Ireland to be received by Wednesday 20th March to Sports Dept, Ticketmaster, Grafton House, 70 Grafton St, Dublin 2. If we have not received your payment by this cut-off date your tickets will be released back for sale.

Please include your name, address and Leinster Season account number (xxx) when sending your payment.

Kind Regards

A Ticketmaster Person
Ticketmaster Sports Dept
On behalf of Leinster Rugby
The date for returning the cheque is based on the date when you complete the purchase. Hence GOM's deadline of 20th March, in spite of renewals remaining open until 22nd March.
Heavy words are so lightly thrown
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

The Bear wrote: The date for returning the cheque is based on the date when you complete the purchase. Hence GOM's deadline of 20th March, in spite of renewals remaining open until 22nd March.
So that's why Leinster sent me that mail about Grumpy? even more reason to leave it late.
TheBear
Enlightened

Post by TheBear »

johng wrote:
The Bear wrote: The date for returning the cheque is based on the date when you complete the purchase. Hence GOM's deadline of 20th March, in spite of renewals remaining open until 22nd March.
So that's why Leinster sent me that mail about Grumpy? even more reason to leave it late.
No, no. That one you got was sent to (almost) everyone. It's just that I'm better at keeping a secret than you are. :P
Vamos los azules
Mullet

Post by Vamos los azules »

I'd have much preferred to wait until 22nd and then write a cheque the week after once I've been paid but I renewed on the day this time rather than leaving it right until the deadline because I read the small print about us terrace dwellers being able to pick our own seats for the Aviva matches based on when we renew. Not sure how they're going to do that but renewing on the first day should be more beneficial than leaving it until the end.

At least it BETTER be because freeing up the cash to avoid the Ticketshafter charge is a bit of a nightmare the week before payday.
"You can’t defend like the boss one week and the cookie man the next".
Niamh414
Beginner

Post by Niamh414 »

Even when paying by cheque? The basic price is €409 now for gold grandstand!
Niamh414
Beginner

Post by Niamh414 »

Darce wrote:
Niamh414 wrote:Anything special we have to do to avail of the early bird price? When I log on to renew it says €416 when the early bird should be €409 for gold grandstand block M
Early bird price is 399. 416 includes the Ticketmaster €17 service charge
TrapperChamonix
Mullet

Post by TrapperChamonix »

Last Year there was an Upgrade Option for the HCup games in the Aviva. Is that option available this year?
Never argue with an idiot. Someone looking on may not be able tell the difference
TrapperChamonix
Mullet

Post by TrapperChamonix »

Having looked at the FAQ's there is

"Opportunity to upgrade tickets for games transferred to Aviva Stadium (limited availability)*"

Next question is........Do we buy this at the time of renewal or is it something that happens afterwards? I can't remember what happened last year.
Never argue with an idiot. Someone looking on may not be able tell the difference
TheBear
Enlightened

Post by TheBear »

TrapperChamonix wrote:Having looked at the FAQ's there is

"Opportunity to upgrade tickets for games transferred to Aviva Stadium (limited availability)*"

Next question is........Do we buy this at the time of renewal or is it something that happens afterwards? I can't remember what happened last year.
I'm pretty sure it is bought at the time of renewal.
waterboy
Graduate

Post by waterboy »

I don't recall any option coming up about Aviva upgrades when I renewed. Did it come up for anyone else? Fairly sure it was done on renewal last year.
dod
Knowledgeable

Post by dod »

waterboy wrote:I don't recall any option coming up about Aviva upgrades when I renewed. Did it come up for anyone else? Fairly sure it was done on renewal last year.
Just re-newed now and no option for an upgrade..