Dublin Heineken Cup/Amlin Cup Tickets wanted.

Moderator: moderators

skol-the-stumpjumper
Beginner

Dublin Heineken Cup/Amlin Cup Tickets wanted.

Post by skol-the-stumpjumper »

Hi all, You know what it's like, you organise a great weekend in Dublin, get the flights, hotel and match tickets sorted out, then 2 more join the party. We now have 10 return flights from LHR, 10 hotel beds, but only 8 Dublin Tickets for the games. If anyone has 2 spare tickets and would like to help out some English Leinster Rugby fans, then please reply to this post and we can haggle. Also happy to share the tickets if you only want to go to one of the games now. So, please save us from the hands of the touts, and reply to this post. Hoping you play out your skins against Wasps! Many thanks for reading this. Steve K, Twickenham (small village in England were rugby is sometimes played).
LCD_Blue
Bookworm

Re: Dublin Heineken Cup/Amlin Cup Tickets wanted.

Post by LCD_Blue »

Hi All. As a long standing member of this site and well traveled fan I hope somebody can help my friend Steve and his friends out. Steve has worn the blue at many games in London on good days like last May but also on long days like are last trip to the pests. Steve lets hope we have a team to cheer on on your trip to the RDS!!
skol-the-stumpjumper
Beginner

We all hope so too, it will be great to see you (us!) win on home soil as well!
skol-the-stumpjumper
Beginner

Let's hope so, it will be great to see you (us!) win at home too!
dingodublin
Beginner

Post by dingodublin »

Tickets for the Amlin are still on sale on TM. North and South stands only available now

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/180048 ... rcatid=225
I have the simplest of tastes, I only want the best!
Broken Wing
Shane Jennings

Post by Broken Wing »

I am awaiting delivery of two HEC final tickets that I won't be able to use. It clashes with an 80th and with Leinster not involved I no longer have an excuse for absence.

Happy to pass them on to a Leinster fan.
Champions of Europe 09, 11 & 12!
Pro 12 and Challenge Cup Champions 13!
Pro 12 Champions 14!
Magners League Champions 08!
Best supported in the Magners League 08 & 11!
Eristic
Knowledgeable

Post by Eristic »

skol-the-stumpjumper wrote:Hi all, You know what it's like, you organise a great weekend in Dublin, get the flights, hotel and match tickets sorted out, then 2 more join the party. We now have 10 return flights from LHR, 10 hotel beds, but only 8 Dublin Tickets for the games. If anyone has 2 spare tickets and would like to help out some English Leinster Rugby fans, then please reply to this post and we can haggle. Also happy to share the tickets if you only want to go to one of the games now. So, please save us from the hands of the touts, and reply to this post. Hoping you play out your skins against Wasps! Many thanks for reading this. Steve K, Twickenham (small village in England were rugby is sometimes played).

Hey Steve!

As another well travelled fan I hope someone can state that Steve was there in the Stoop wearing blue.
Please help him out!
Noel Reid and James Rodriguez were separated at birth.
skol-the-stumpjumper
Beginner

Broken Wing wrote:I am awaiting delivery of two HEC final tickets that I won't be able to use. It clashes with an 80th and with Leinster not involved I no longer have an excuse for absence.

Happy to pass them on to a Leinster fan.
That is really kind of you, please let me know how much you would like for the pair - my home email is stevekemsley@hotmail.com happy to pay before you post etc. etc. I will get the Amlin tickets from ticketmaster. as another post suggests.

Hope you enjoy he 80th as much as we will enjoy the game.

Cheers,

Steve
skol-the-stumpjumper
Beginner

dingodublin wrote:Tickets for the Amlin are still on sale on TM. North and South stands only available now

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/180048 ... rcatid=225
Many thanks for this, I have bought now bought 2 from Ticketmaster and (fingers crossed) another Blue has to go to an 80th Birthday instead of the Heineken Cup final - so nearly there - thanks guys!

S
ribs
Mullet

Post by ribs »

I'm looking for 2 tickets to HEC final for 2 friends who have been to all the finals for the last 5 years but missed out on the sale this time. They have travel from Amsterdam already booked. Purchased the Amlin tickets for North Stand at the weekend (thanks for suggestion), but any pointers on obtaining the HEC tickets would be appreciated (Please PM). Thanks
...a beautiful weighted pass...it is 3 on 2...it is 3 on 1...Hickie!...Magnificent!
Darce
Shane Jennings
Location: Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front HQ, South West Dublin Brigade, D24 Unit

Post by Darce »

decided to snap up a couple myself...Just in case
"I don't do desserts"

Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front
The Front Lives on
Bosco
Mullet

Post by Bosco »

I bought tickets to both the HEC and Amlin final last year when they went on Sale, with the intention of going to both games, regardless of how Munster got on. I still plan on going to the games, but if Leinster get to the Amlin final, I will pass on my tickets to someone from here for face value plus a packet of bacon fries from the HSH :D

I have not recieved the tickets yet, so no idea what part of the ground they are in, but I'll pop back here in a few weeks.

Best of Luck against Biarritz, but I hope ye lose next week :D
limecat
Lazy totalitarian

Post by limecat »

Bosco wrote:I bought tickets to both the HEC and Amlin final last year when they went on Sale, with the intention of going to both games, regardless of how Munster got on. I still plan on going to the games, but if Leinster get to the Amlin final, I will pass on my tickets to someone from here for face value plus a packet of bacon fries from the HSH :D

I have not recieved the tickets yet, so no idea what part of the ground they are in, but I'll pop back here in a few weeks.

I'm more concerned about this weeks match than next weeks match against Zebre. ;)
Keep up to date on our facebook page or follow us on mastodon.
Bosco
Mullet

Post by Bosco »

That game is a forgone conclusion, Zebre are due a win ;)
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Looks like all the Amlin tkts have been sold :D
Flying wedge
Larneman

Post by Larneman »

i have 2 tickets for the Amlin Cup Final that I cant now get to due to work. Face value of 55E.
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

Larneman wrote:i have 2 tickets for the Amlin Cup Final that I cant now get to due to work. Face value of 55E.
PM sent.
Larneman

Post by Larneman »

Tickets sold. Thanks for all the replies.
D2 Blue
Bookworm

Post by D2 Blue »

Bosco wrote:I bought tickets to both the HEC and Amlin final last year when they went on Sale, with the intention of going to both games, regardless of how Munster got on. I still plan on going to the games, but if Leinster get to the Amlin final, I will pass on my tickets to someone from here for face value plus a packet of bacon fries from the HSH :D

Bosco, firstly commiserations, your lads fell just short - a bit unlucky too.

When the disappointment/anger/grief (delete as applicable) passes, if you're still interested in passing on those tickets for the Amlin final, I'll be greatful for two please. I missed out on the general sale by my own laziness, after i had promised the old man that i'd get them when they were on sale!
I'll gladly pay any additional fees incurred - plus a six pack of bacon fries too (if i can find a six pack)

PM me please if interested.
Many thanks
D2
Gwan Leinster!! Gwan Seapoint Dragons!!
Mika
Bookworm

Post by Mika »

I'm looking for any amount from 1-6 if there's any going out there. Cheers