Dublin Heineken Cup/Amlin Cup Tickets wanted.

Moderator: moderators

footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Re: Dublin Heineken Cup/Amlin Cup Tickets wanted.

Post by footrush »

tolteca wrote:Hi

I've 3 Heineken cup final tickets (seated together) that I'd like to swap for 3 Amlin (together, don't mind standing) if anyone is interested in a swap. Thanks :)
There is a stade supporter trying to make this swap on this string if its any use ? : http://forum.leinsterfans.com/viewtopic ... 2&start=40 , anyone know when the season tkt holders lottery is open today ?.
Flying wedge
Rugbyfool

Post by Rugbyfool »

Hi.

No more AMlin final tickets available, but still looking for at least 1 Hcup final ticket at a fair price. Feel free to contact me if you have an offer.

cheers.
blockhead
Rob Kearney

Post by blockhead »

I have a pair of tickets for the Heino cup final for sale. West stand upper tier (right beside the press box) Excellent view.In line with the 10M line.
Last edited by blockhead on May 1st, 2013, 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You know I'm going to lose,
And gambling's for fools,
But that's the way I like it baby, I don't want to live FOREVER!
ribs
Mullet

Post by ribs »

blockhead wrote:I have a pair of tickets for the Heino cup final for sale. West stand upper tier (right beside the press box) Excellent view.In line with the 10M line.
PM sent
...a beautiful weighted pass...it is 3 on 2...it is 3 on 1...Hickie!...Magnificent!
Parma Jack
Beginner

Post by Parma Jack »

Have 2 x Dublin 2013 European Club Rugby Finals Golden Tickets (Category 2) packages. Each includes Amlin Challenge Cup Final ticket, Heineken Cup Final ticket and Dublin Pass voucher (i.e. 2 tickets to each final seated together). Would like to recoup official face-value I paid for them, selling to genuine fan known on Forum. Have offloaded tickets via this forum before and am known on Munsterfans and rugbynetwork.net forums. Send PM if interested
Huddle
Learner

Post by Huddle »

Pm sent
"B^%#h better have my money"
Parma Jack
Beginner

Post by Parma Jack »

PM sent back. Let me know that you've received it.(Want to know I'm using system right :-))
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

Parma Jack wrote:PM sent back. Let me know that you've received it.(Want to know I'm using system right :-))
If a PM leaves your outbox then the person has read it. If it is not read, it remains in your outbox forever. (Unless you delete it yourself)
Parma Jack
Beginner

Post by Parma Jack »

johng wrote:
Parma Jack wrote:PM sent back. Let me know that you've received it.(Want to know I'm using system right :-))
If a PM leaves your outbox then the person has read it. If it is not read, it remains in your outbox forever. (Unless you delete it yourself)
Ah right. That was what I wasn't sure of - it said it was sent but it was still in my outbox, which I didn't understand. Simply means it hasn't yet been read, then? Thanks johng!
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

Parma Jack wrote:
johng wrote:
Ah right. That was what I wasn't sure of - it said it was sent but it was still in my outbox, which I didn't understand. Simply means it hasn't yet been read, then? Thanks johng!
Confuses everyone. People think they are sending an email.
Parma Jack
Beginner

Post by Parma Jack »

:-) Cheers Mate!
Parma Jack
Beginner

Post by Parma Jack »

Parma Jack wrote:Have 2 x Dublin 2013 European Club Rugby Finals Golden Tickets (Category 2) packages. Each includes Amlin Challenge Cup Final ticket, Heineken Cup Final ticket and Dublin Pass voucher (i.e. 2 tickets to each final seated together). Would like to recoup official face-value I paid for them, selling to genuine fan known on Forum. Have offloaded tickets via this forum before and am known on Munsterfans and rugbynetwork.net forums. Send PM if interested
These tickets have now gone! Thanks people! And good luck in the Final!
rpurfield
Beginner

Post by rpurfield »

im looking for anywhere up to three for the amlin, could possibly include hens teeth and rocking horse poo in the deal if anyone can help out.
elfan
Knowledgeable

Re: Final Ticket Swap

Post by elfan »

Gerry O'Connor wrote:I will swap tickets if you still want them. pm
PM sent
elfan
Lleinster
Beginner

Post by Lleinster »

2 x Hcup final tickets available - €40 each
boyneside winger
Learner

Post by boyneside winger »

I have 3 HCup tickets to sell in BLK 119 Row J, 3 seats in a row. Lower West Stand corner.
€50 + €3.75 per ticket €161.25
blockhead
Rob Kearney

Post by blockhead »

I have a pair of tickets for the Heino cup final for sale. West stand upper tier (right beside the press box) Excellent view.In line with the 10M line.
You know I'm going to lose,
And gambling's for fools,
But that's the way I like it baby, I don't want to live FOREVER!
wwed
Learner

Post by wwed »

desperate for 2 Amlin final tickets if anyone's able to help
Phil16

Post by Phil16 »

Like everyone I bought tickets for HC and am looking for 2 Amlin for myself and my dad. I have been to 2 finals but my dad has missed all 3 due to various reasons and would love to go. Only reason I didnt buy them on ticketmaster originally was because hes moved down the country and I didnt think he would make it up for the match. Anyway enough of the sob story, anyone have a spare ticket or 2 and I would really appreciate it. Also we are both season ticket holders but im not too confident of getting one thru the lottery.

Thanks
Izoard

Post by Izoard »

2 x HEC Final tix for sale - West Lower. Will be at the Osprey's game....