Leinster V Biarritz

Post by John23 »

Tickets seem to be on sale now to Season Ticket Holders through the account
“Somedays you're the pigeon, somedays you're the statue.”
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Re: Leinster V Biarritz

Post by Donny B. »

Last edited by Donny B. on April 9th, 2013, 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Topcat73
Bookworm

Post by Topcat73 »

anyone else seem to have problem trying to get into TMaster to purchase them??
Rockthecasbah
Beginner

Post by Rockthecasbah »

Can get in alright but when I try to pay... On the final page only it has a today's total payment of 263!!! Invoice total is correctly showing 27 Europe. Looks like it added this to my already paid season ticket.

Haven't paid yet... Cos no idea if this is just a display problem or if it will charge me 263.

Anyone else find this?
Muriel
Seán Cronin

Post by Muriel »

Bought, no problems at all.
When I pulled my hamstring, I went to a misogynist. - Brittany (Glee)
Keith
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Keith »

When exactly do the tickets become available for the general public?
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

Keith wrote:When exactly do the tickets become available for the general public?
10am Friday after ST holders have the chance to buy their normal RDS ticket plus any extras for family/friends.
Keith
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Keith »

sheepshagger wrote:
Keith wrote:When exactly do the tickets become available for the general public?
10am Friday after ST holders have the chance to buy their normal RDS ticket plus any extras for family/friends.
Thanks a lot.
HUDSOC
Knowledgeable

Post by HUDSOC »

sheepshagger wrote:
Does anyone know if Blue card holders might be given first crack after ST holders (i.e. before any extras go on sale to the general public) ?
underpantsdance
Bookworm

Post by underpantsdance »

HUDSOC wrote:
Does anyone know if Blue card holders might be given first crack after ST holders (i.e. before any extras go on sale to the general public) ?
Friday, 5 April 11pm: Your own tickets available to purchase through your account.

Wednesday, 10 April 5pm: Window to purchase your own tickets closes.

Thursday, 11 April 10am: Pre-sale opens to Season Ticket holders & Blues to purchase from all available tickets (eg extra tickets for friends or family).

Friday, 12 April 10am: Tickets go on sale to the public.

I haven't seen any notification of a presale code for ticketmaster and the only link in the mail is to your Leinster Rugby Ticket Master (if you know what i mean) account so I don't know if that means you only have access through you Leinster TM account, I presume Blues members have these aswell?
Darce
Shane Jennings
Location: Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front HQ, South West Dublin Brigade, D24 Unit

Post by Darce »

underpantsdance wrote:
HUDSOC wrote:
Friday, 5 April 11pm: Your own tickets available to purchase through your account.

Thursday, 11 April 10am: Pre-sale opens to Season Ticket holders & Blues to purchase from all available tickets (eg extra tickets for friends or family).

I haven't seen any notification of a presale code for ticketmaster and the only link in the mail is to your Leinster Rugby Ticket Master (if you know what i mean) account so I don't know if that means you only have access through you Leinster TM account, I presume Blues members have these aswell?
Sounds like they're selling via the Leinster TM accounts (given theirs no codes)
"I don't do desserts"

Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front
The Front Lives on
HUDSOC
Knowledgeable

Post by HUDSOC »

underpantsdance wrote:
HUDSOC wrote:

Many thanks - I hadn't seen/noticed that about Blues holders.Sounds vaguely promising, even if it might still prove technologically challenging (whether our own doing or not !)
Darce
Shane Jennings
Location: Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front HQ, South West Dublin Brigade, D24 Unit

Post by Darce »

Just bought my ST allocation for this game. It mentioned something about printing them off before 11th of April.

When I try manage the event, there is no tickets to print. Is the same for others or am I missing something here?
"I don't do desserts"

The Front Lives on
limecat
Lazy totalitarian

Post by limecat »

Darce wrote:Just bought my ST allocation for this game. It mentioned something about printing them off before 11th of April.

When I try manage the event, there is no tickets to print. Is the same for others or am I missing something here?
I thought it said that they'd be available to print from the 11th.
Keep up to date on our facebook page or follow us on mastodon.
Leoslovechild
Mullet

Post by Leoslovechild »

limecat wrote:
Darce wrote:Just bought my ST allocation for this game. It mentioned something about printing them off before 11th of April.

Yep thats what mine said too available from 11th
Darce
Shane Jennings

Post by Darce »

Leoslovechild wrote:
limecat wrote:

Yep thats what mine said too available from 11th
Ah, must have misread it.

To be fair, It was before lunch and I was hungry
"I don't do desserts"

The Front Lives on
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

Apparently I can buy 40 extra tickets for this. :o
TerraceRegular
Beginner

Post by TerraceRegular »

Trying to buy mine now and it won't let me, even with the code that was emailed.

Anyone else having difficulties?
Darce
Shane Jennings

Post by Darce »

They go on sale tomorrow at 10
"I don't do desserts"

The Front Lives on
TerraceRegular
Beginner

Post by TerraceRegular »

But through the season ticket, it closes at 5 this evening but nothing comes up when you go into my account