Possible Amlin final ticket shortage

Moderator: moderators

Re: Possible Amlin final ticket shortage

Postby OTT » April 19th, 2013, 5:23 pm

TheBear wrote:
OTT wrote:Golden ticket package arrived today all together Amlin, Heino and Dublin pass.

Looks like they pulled a stroke with the 'of similar quality amlin tickets' we were promised at time of original booking because mine certainly appear not to be, stay classy ERC!

Care to give slightly more details about that, for those of us who are too impatient to wait until we get home later?



With regard to the tickets not being of a similar quality?

Ok well I booked one of the two middle block in the east lower of the avivalast May, I think around row Q (I dont have package with me I saw it at lunch when I was at home). Apparently the similar standard is the edge of Block E (Bordering on the try line) in the Anglesea stand in the RDS??? Now infairness the price on the ticket is 55euro which is steep compared to what I paid for previous Amlin final I was at in Cardiff, but expensive ticket is not = to of similar quality in this instance imo

Edit: Obviously I have a ticket and it will be great to be there and hopefully watching Leinster, its just that the ERC have misrepresented imo which doesnt surprise me in the least.
"Horrocks went one way, Taylor the other and I was left holding the bloody hyphen!"

~The Late Great Mick English
OTT
Mullet
 
Posts: 1191
Joined: February 2nd, 2012, 5:19 pm
Location: Blackrock

Re: Possible Amlin final ticket shortage

Postby johng » April 19th, 2013, 6:57 pm

Woohoo! 4 tickets on the halfway line in lansdowne rd for the HC final.

While the Amlin ones are not on halfway they are not to far off, and in the same block as my st.
User avatar
johng
Jamie Heaslip
 
Posts: 17971
Joined: March 23rd, 2009, 11:37 pm
Location: Behind You!!

Re: Possible Amlin final ticket shortage

Postby Blue not red blood » April 20th, 2013, 8:18 pm

Blackadder quote.

Can we panic now sir?
Amyone else not get their tickets in post yesterday?
User avatar
Blue not red blood
Mullet
 
Posts: 1122
Joined: May 6th, 2009, 8:33 pm

Re: Possible Amlin final ticket shortage

Postby johng » April 20th, 2013, 8:52 pm

Ah I wouldn't panic for another week at least. Actually probably another 3 before panic is required.
User avatar
johng
Jamie Heaslip
 
Posts: 17971
Joined: March 23rd, 2009, 11:37 pm
Location: Behind You!!

Re: Possible Amlin final ticket shortage

Postby rpurfield » April 21st, 2013, 9:08 pm

i see people are starting to get the HC final ones, i managed to get them through ticketnet.fr last may as id missed out on the ticketmaster sale, still no word on them being dispatched anyone else ever use that site for tickets before ive been assured its basically the french ticketmaster
rpurfield
Beginner
 
Posts: 45
Joined: May 1st, 2012, 10:13 am

Re: Possible Amlin final ticket shortage

Postby TheBear » April 21st, 2013, 9:14 pm

rpurfield wrote:i see people are starting to get the HC final ones, i managed to get them through ticketnet.fr last may as id missed out on the ticketmaster sale, still no word on them being dispatched anyone else ever use that site for tickets before ive been assured its basically the french ticketmaster

I ordered some for my brother on that site, and I also ordered them for myself via TM. I have received the TM tickets, but not the French ones.
Heavy words are so lightly thrown
User avatar
TheBear
Enlightened
 
Posts: 989
Joined: April 12th, 2011, 6:55 pm
Location: The Grandstand

Re: Possible Amlin final ticket shortage

Postby rpurfield » April 21st, 2013, 9:26 pm

TheBear wrote:
rpurfield wrote:i see people are starting to get the HC final ones, i managed to get them through ticketnet.fr last may as id missed out on the ticketmaster sale, still no word on them being dispatched anyone else ever use that site for tickets before ive been assured its basically the french ticketmaster

I ordered some for my brother on that site, and I also ordered them for myself via TM. I have received the TM tickets, but not the French ones.


they are ment to come dhl so hopefully when they are dispatched they come quick enough.still four weeks from yesterday anyway isnt it
rpurfield
Beginner
 
Posts: 45
Joined: May 1st, 2012, 10:13 am

Re: Possible Amlin final ticket shortage

Postby TheBear » April 21st, 2013, 9:32 pm

rpurfield wrote:
TheBear wrote:
rpurfield wrote:i see people are starting to get the HC final ones, i managed to get them through ticketnet.fr last may as id missed out on the ticketmaster sale, still no word on them being dispatched anyone else ever use that site for tickets before ive been assured its basically the french ticketmaster

I ordered some for my brother on that site, and I also ordered them for myself via TM. I have received the TM tickets, but not the French ones.


they are ment to come dhl so hopefully when they are dispatched they come quick enough.still four weeks from yesterday anyway isnt it

Yeah, at least a couple of weeks before panic is required.
Heavy words are so lightly thrown
User avatar
TheBear
Enlightened
 
Posts: 989
Joined: April 12th, 2011, 6:55 pm
Location: The Grandstand

Re: Possible Amlin final ticket shortage

Postby Blue not red blood » April 21st, 2013, 10:53 pm

Ok, so as Corporal Jones would say,
Dont panic, dont panic!!!
User avatar
Blue not red blood
Mullet
 
Posts: 1122
Joined: May 6th, 2009, 8:33 pm

Re: Possible Amlin final ticket shortage

Postby footrush » April 22nd, 2013, 10:39 am

Got the single H Cup final tkts :happy clapper: still waiting on the combined golden tkt ones :roll:
Flying wedge
User avatar
footrush
Cian Healy
 
Posts: 2130
Joined: February 5th, 2009, 8:50 pm
Location: Marble City

Re: Possible Amlin final ticket shortage

Postby meinster » April 22nd, 2013, 10:41 am

rpurfield wrote:i see people are starting to get the HC final ones, i managed to get them through ticketnet.fr last may as id missed out on the ticketmaster sale, still no word on them being dispatched anyone else ever use that site for tickets before ive been assured its basically the french ticketmaster


Same boat (ordered from them, not received). The site lists them with a status of "You should receive your tickets soon.". I've used them before (for the '08 final, I think), without issue, so I'm not worried yet.
"You'd better watch who you're calling a child, Lois. Because if I'm a child, you know what that makes you? A paedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm gonna be lectured by a pervert"
User avatar
meinster
Cian Healy
 
Posts: 2557
Joined: June 4th, 2006, 1:21 pm
Location: Meinster, mainly

Re: Possible Amlin final ticket shortage

Postby rpurfield » April 22nd, 2013, 6:45 pm

meinster wrote:
rpurfield wrote:i see people are starting to get the HC final ones, i managed to get them through ticketnet.fr last may as id missed out on the ticketmaster sale, still no word on them being dispatched anyone else ever use that site for tickets before ive been assured its basically the french ticketmaster


Same boat (ordered from them, not received). The site lists them with a status of "You should receive your tickets soon.". I've used them before (for the '08 final, I think), without issue, so I'm not worried yet.


yep im getting the same.i actually filled in a form online with them yesterday to ask when they will be out and have no response yet.there was a dhl tracking number in my junk mail when i looked just now but it was a poxy fake one probably people getting all sorts of spam off me now despite a password change!!
rpurfield
Beginner
 
Posts: 45
Joined: May 1st, 2012, 10:13 am

Re: Possible Amlin final ticket shortage

Postby Dave Cahill » April 22nd, 2013, 6:56 pm

rpurfield wrote:
meinster wrote:
rpurfield wrote:i see people are starting to get the HC final ones, i managed to get them through ticketnet.fr last may as id missed out on the ticketmaster sale, still no word on them being dispatched anyone else ever use that site for tickets before ive been assured its basically the french ticketmaster


Same boat (ordered from them, not received). The site lists them with a status of "You should receive your tickets soon.". I've used them before (for the '08 final, I think), without issue, so I'm not worried yet.


yep im getting the same.i actually filled in a form online with them yesterday to ask when they will be out and have no response yet.there was a dhl tracking number in my junk mail when i looked just now but it was a poxy fake one probably people getting all sorts of spam off me now despite a password change!!


Ordered HEC final tickets from both Francebillet and Ticketnet - Francebillet arrived thursday and Ticketnet this morning, both via DHL. Was chatting to the courier as he tried to get his handheld working - he said that he was carrying quite a few today and expected to be delivering a lot all this week
I have Bumbleflex
User avatar
Dave Cahill
Gordon D'Arcy
 
Posts: 21979
Joined: January 24th, 2006, 4:32 pm
Location: None of your damn business

Re: Possible Amlin final ticket shortage

Postby rpurfield » April 22nd, 2013, 8:30 pm

Dave Cahill wrote:
Ordered HEC final tickets from both Francebillet and Ticketnet - Francebillet arrived thursday and Ticketnet this morning, both via DHL. Was chatting to the courier as he tried to get his handheld working - he said that he was carrying quite a few today and expected to be delivering a lot all this week



nice one.did you get a tracking number before it arrived or did they come unannounced?
rpurfield
Beginner
 
Posts: 45
Joined: May 1st, 2012, 10:13 am

Re: Possible Amlin final ticket shortage

Postby Dave Cahill » April 22nd, 2013, 8:44 pm

rpurfield wrote:
Dave Cahill wrote:
Ordered HEC final tickets from both Francebillet and Ticketnet - Francebillet arrived thursday and Ticketnet this morning, both via DHL. Was chatting to the courier as he tried to get his handheld working - he said that he was carrying quite a few today and expected to be delivering a lot all this week



nice one.did you get a tracking number before it arrived or did they come unannounced?


I got this

Dear client,

We inform you that your transaction FOR THE H CUP’S FINAL 2013 will be shipped today.

We remind you that this shipment will be done by secure sending by our provider DHL worldwide service.

We wish you a good reception of your order.

Best regards.

The ticketing service


from one of them, don't know which (and I'm looking at the email and still can't work out which one its from) last tuesday.
I have Bumbleflex
User avatar
Dave Cahill
Gordon D'Arcy
 
Posts: 21979
Joined: January 24th, 2006, 4:32 pm
Location: None of your damn business

Re: Possible Amlin final ticket shortage

Postby meinster » April 23rd, 2013, 1:33 pm

meinster wrote:Same boat (ordered from them, not received).

My Ticketnet.fr final tickets arrived via DHL this morning. DHL tracking shows they shipped from Paris yesterday (now we know why it costs €25 delivery!). I had no notification from Ticketnet, and no tracking info listed on their site. So, they're obviously in progress, and no need to panic yet. The DHL driver said he's being doing loads of these since Wed or Thurs last week (he was wondering what they were).
"You'd better watch who you're calling a child, Lois. Because if I'm a child, you know what that makes you? A paedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm gonna be lectured by a pervert"
User avatar
meinster
Cian Healy
 
Posts: 2557
Joined: June 4th, 2006, 1:21 pm
Location: Meinster, mainly

Re: Possible Amlin final ticket shortage

Postby rpurfield » April 23rd, 2013, 6:14 pm

meinster wrote:
meinster wrote:Same boat (ordered from them, not received).

My Ticketnet.fr final tickets arrived via DHL this morning. DHL tracking shows they shipped from Paris yesterday (now we know why it costs €25 delivery!). I had no notification from Ticketnet, and no tracking info listed on their site. So, they're obviously in progress, and no need to panic yet. The DHL driver said he's being doing loads of these since Wed or Thurs last week (he was wondering what they were).


grand id an email off them today saying i should have them within a week or so in response to my email id sent asking them
rpurfield
Beginner
 
Posts: 45
Joined: May 1st, 2012, 10:13 am

Re: Possible Amlin final ticket shortage

Postby Larneman » April 23rd, 2013, 10:47 pm

Ulsterman coming in peace. I have have two tickets for the final of the Amlin that I can't now use due to work commitments. Half way line of Anglesea stand(block c). Face value of €55 each.
Larneman
 
Posts: 4
Joined: April 23rd, 2013, 10:39 pm

Re: Possible Amlin final ticket shortage

Postby Larneman » April 23rd, 2013, 11:02 pm

I've got two tickets for the Amlin Final that I now can't use due to work commitments. €55 each.
Larneman
 
Posts: 4
Joined: April 23rd, 2013, 10:39 pm

Re: Possible Amlin final ticket shortage

Postby footrush » April 24th, 2013, 9:01 am

footrush wrote:Got the single H Cup final tkts :happy clapper: still waiting on the combined golden tkt ones :roll:

Golden tickets, have arrived :happy clapper: just waiting on individual Amlin final ones now.
Flying wedge
User avatar
footrush
Cian Healy
 
Posts: 2130
Joined: February 5th, 2009, 8:50 pm
Location: Marble City

PreviousNext

Return to Leinster Tickets

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest